Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 05:10 AM   #1
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Fightman

Can anyone give me a tip on how to fight that pink boss up on the shelf?

all i do is get beaten up!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-21-2008, 05:19 AM   #2
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I dun... even make it that far. x.x

Any tips in general on how not to get ganged up from both sides without doing the spinny attack?

Old 02-21-2008, 05:22 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
no.. i always use the spinny kick haha

but wat i do is i spinng kick both sides... as they fall on the ground and i walk up to 1 side so i can do a few punches before the otherside creeps on ur back again....

eventually i drive them close to the edge on 1 side and bash them all up~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-21-2008, 03:29 PM   #4
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Well what helped me and my brother almost beat the guy. Is well dont get near him when he's coming up, cause he'll just spank you that way.

Instead go for the quick combo's then move away. He'll follow you, but then turn towards him and he should also move back. Move forward again and he will follow then turn really quick give him a jab or two and get outta there.

Repeat until he's dead.

Me and my bro almost beat him, he was down to one and my computer lagged so we got slammed agaisnt the wall and died...

Hope that helps.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 02-25-2008, 01:54 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Ohhh i shall try that

when u say go for a quick combo.. do u do that fly/jump kick thing?

i randomly did it once.... but i hvnt been able to do it at will LOL maybe i need to practice that?

--------

EDIT: I've finally tried it! i managed to land a few kicks~ YAY! but sometimes he walks towards me.... and when he does i'm dead XD once i'm down its so hard to escape from him...

but i guess its practice from here on... thanks for the tip Zwivix!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #6
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
YAY! but sometimes he walks towards me.... and when he does i'm dead XD once i'm down its so hard to escape from him...
Big bad boss can also intercept your flying kick if you've been in the air for a while. Have him trail you at about a stickman away, turn and immediately execute the jump + kick move. You should make contact with the target while your stick figure is still rising. If you're down, avoid it when you get back up by promptly going either into or out of the screen

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 02-25-2008, 10:41 PM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

i wish my stick man get speed buff scrolls coz the boss picks me up and beats me around as soon as my stick figure gets up~

but... i think i'll just hv to learn which way to walk and do it super fast... at least i feel progress keke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-25-2008, 10:46 PM   #8
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
cool, I beat my old score.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:28 PM   #9
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
What i mean by a quick comobo is the the regular attack. I never really do the kick casue i mess up with it.

Yes, its a lot of practice to get it right.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 03-04-2008, 01:33 AM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

OMG~ i just played a game.. i only just realise that if u do the spin kick u lose lives!!

and with the boss, i kept doing the jump+kick thing... i had like | | this much health left... and he was on just as little health... i managed to get his life down to 0 and i was like YAY!

then.. O_o how come he didnt flash away? he got up and kept coming at me...

he's got ANOTHER health bar!! looks like he almost have unlimited amount of health~~ gawd~

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread