Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
[FiestaFan] Valentines Day Flower-exchange Event! ONE DAY LEFT!

FiestaFan will be holding its 2nd official event February 16th(17th for Australians) at 7PM PST(2PM Sydney time) at this location here on the server, Teva.

CLICK HERE FOR THE COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

For those on Apoline and Bijou, it will be easy for you to access. Just make a nub on Teva and level a little =D

The Main event..

FiestaFan Secret Admirer Flower Exchange

Our little "cupids" have been busy out picking flowers for you guys, so you can give them to your buddies on FiestaFan.
The flowers will come in blue, yellow, and red.

Blue: acquaintances.(1 point)
Yellow: friends, respected people.(2 points)
Red: crush/love.(3 points)

How it will work...

You will tell a cupid(any active mod) which colored flower you'd like to give someone(give specific names), a long with a message(message is optional). We will keep it confidential, and at the FiestaFan event, we will deliver the flower and the message, keeping you anonymous if you choose.
You have two ways to request a flower deliver: PM on FiestaFan, or whisper at the event. If you choose to PM us the requests, you can give 10 flowers max. If you choose to whisper us at the event, you can give 5 flowers max. If you PM us, please title the PM "Flower request". If you whisper us on the day of the event, please be patient with us. Whisper us once, if we need to hear your message again, we will ask.
Each flower will cost 5 copper that will go to future event funds. Whether you've PM'd us, or whisper on the day of the event, you will have to pay at the event, or else your flower(s) will not be delivered.

PM Form:
Receivers name(Forum AND IGN):
Flower color:
Anonymous? (yes or no)

Repeat for each person. Remember, this is for PM. You can only give 10 max. For whispering at the event, just say, for example: "to blahs, yellow, anonymous, I love your elephant trunk ponytail" And remember, whispering is only 5 max.

If your message is a flame, it will not be delivered.

About the points...

After the end of the flower exchange, we will then hold a contest. The girl and boy with the most points total in flowers will win the forum title "FF// Most Admired Guy/Gal", a long with other fabulous prizes!

**We will keep track of what all we've given out.. so don't try to sneak some flowers into your inventory***

This event is only for FiestaFan members ONLY. So to you people out there reading this that don't have an account, you can not come unless you're a member and have posted a few times. We can't go hunting people D: If you want flowers delivered to a certain friend, make sure they join FiestaFan and post. Also... make them come to the event!!

More Info coming soon!

Last edited by Yosei; 02-15-2008 at 06:51 PM..
Old 01-30-2008, 05:45 PM   #2
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Woo hoo! An event that I can actually make! 8D

Can't wait~
Old 01-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
Cpt_Amazing
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Cpt_Amazing
Current Level: 83|53|45
Server: Epith|Teva|Epith
Cpt_Amazing will become famous soon enough
when do we pay the fee, at the event?
Old 01-30-2008, 06:11 PM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
You can pay the fee at the event or even before the event in case you cant make it or something comes up. That way your flowers will still be delivered. Because unless they are paid for, we will not deliver them to the intended receiver.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-30-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Here's a good question...

Who do we pay?

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 01-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
You pay the mod that you either PM or whisper to. We will keep up with who ordered what color flower, who it goes to, if there is a message, and who has paid.

Also, if you want to send a flower to one of the mods, just PM another mod and they will keep it a secret, if you want.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-30-2008, 06:19 PM   #7
FoxyBrown
Boogy

Harpoon Lagoon Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: FoxyBrown
Current Level: 75
Server: Bijou
FoxyBrown is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post
Here's a good question...

Who do we pay?
Oops, I misread that. Disregard
Old 01-30-2008, 09:42 PM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
WOOO wat a great idea!!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
- Puts on cupid costume and gets ready to shoot some love arrows around -

8D
Old 01-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
so... wat if... i wanna send some flowers to a friend, and they didnt/couldnt turn up on the day..?

(And... would u guys need both forum name and IGN in the PM?)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread