Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-30-2016, 02:39 AM   #11
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

Seen so many wee babus grow up. Well, we've obviously all matured quite a bit since we joined, especially those of us who were around when the site first launched.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:52 PM   #12
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I think I still have the mind of a 13 year old
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:01 PM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
That's okay.
Old 09-24-2016, 01:45 PM   #14
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
I'm about at a fifteen year old level mentally.

I regret not being around for this post. If I had a few tidbits of personal information about this Blizzard, I am almost positive I could find them online. I was around from day one of open beta all the way up until the Gamigo transition. Seeing what European MMO management companies do to their games, I unofficially decided to retire. Well that and the amount of hatred I managed to accrue while I was active was becoming detrimental to my mental well-being. I'm over it now, but I don't think I will be going back.

You really should stick around and become a consistent member of this community. If any Fiesta community deserves an infusion of active members, it's this one. Pretty sure this is the least toxic MMO community I have ever seen.

In my opinion, and based on the trend that European games tend to gravitate towards, I don't see Fiesta making any sort of a comeback. If the game did manage to start to make an upswing, the community would never be the same. There's nothing like the days of the 79/89 level caps and I don't think the game will ever reach that level again. Plus it's pretty much part of the F2P lifecycle that the game will eventually fade into obscurity. From a business standpoint, F2P games are meant for a quick fast buck, five to seven years at most. This has been a long time coming.

But, yeah. A late hello and welcome.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Mindspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 05:28 AM   #15
Yosei
Corgi Addict

MMOs never make comebacks. Especially considering this one started off as a generic flavor-of-the-month f2p Korean MMO.
Old 09-25-2016, 11:54 AM   #16
Mindspank
Flying Staff

I agree. Everyone wants to capture the WoW effect and package it into a free game. I believe Blizzard must have made a pact with some Deity, as WoW is the only commercial MMO still around that's relevant. Everything else does so bad, they go F2P then just slowly wither away as all F2P games do.

Now that you mention it, I am not even sure WHAT the draw was to this game for me. You're right, it is extremely generic.

Old 09-25-2016, 12:28 PM   #17
Mindspank
Flying Staff

To make good on my previous statement about finding SGM Blizzard, even without any personal information, I found a Facebook profile linked to SGM Blizzard on a video that was unlisted. The dark lord Chin Chin saw fit to grant me the power to find unlisted videos, and I managed to find the Goodbye video SGM Blizzard made that Gamigo made her take down. It cost me a lot of Chromosomes, I hope it was worth it.

So, Fiesta Online, if you would like to get in touch with Blizzard, here is the Facebook account she created for this express purpose:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007264936624

The only public post was from 2014. I am going to send her a message and hopefully see if the account is still being maintained by her. I am somewhat of a drama connoisseur so thank you for allowing me to investigate this.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:34 AM   #18
Typohunter
Slime

Typohunter is on a distinguished road
How many people still play?
Typohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 08:49 PM   #19
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I never really gave a shit about this game to be honest; and truth be told I'm likely one of the oldest, yet least active, members of this site.

Honestly, the only reason I even bothered to keep playing the game back in the day was because of this site and back then I was using it as a way to test out and learn certain things like Flash and Premier and After Effects.

That said, even though I haven't played the game in years, I do still check in here every so often; 'cuz I have a soft spot for you guys. You all have a spot in my heart no matter what. Well you older guys n gals anyway. Yeah that's right I said older... even you young bucks are probably closing on thirty now.

For serious though, this site is most likely the best tether I have to those years. I can't remember back that far very well because I've abused my mind and body and I never kept any kind of journal or anything like that. This site is literally the best record I have of what I was doing nearly a decade or so ago.

Thanks for keeping it alive Ent.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE

Last edited by Pritcher; 11-15-2016 at 09:29 PM..
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 10:29 AM   #20
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
/wipetear

Yeah thanks Entropy. I don't really post but I still check it daily LOL well.. almost daily.