Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
Alee
Imp

In-Game Name: Alee
Current Level: 85 Battle Warrior
Server: Teva
Alee is on a distinguished road
People who constantly ask for plvling

I think this might have been a subject before, not sure, but it darn right annoys me!!

OK, I'm a lv65 warrior and I hate it when people who you meet ask to be your friend, then everytime they log on asks you to plvl them... and they are like in their 40's or lower.

I fell out with a friend who constantly asked me to plvl him, I did help him loads but most of the time he wud be afk or chatting and it just felt like he was just leeching, and he wasn't reallly fun to be with, he would pout A LOT and he acted like he was 12 but he was a bit older. Maybe it didn't feel like leeching to him but it did to me. And did I mention the constant asking?? Seriously how much asking for plvling can u handle??

Now, when I was in my lower lvls I partied with ppl at my own lvl, doing quests, etc etc. I mean, don't people want to enjoy the game? Rather than just grinding all the time? And yes I did have phases of just grinding, but I hardly ever ask for plvling, I didn't know many high lvls back then, and when I make friends with them, I don't constantly ask for plvling, I mean, I would feel like I'm bothering them or something, they could be doing their lv60+ quests. Like I would be now!! THank god for them putting lvl cappped zones!!

But anyway... I now ignore random people who asks me to plvl them.
If you're too nice, they will take advantage of you.

Hope I'm not the only one who feels like this.... please tell me if I'm a bad person LOL!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:39 AM   #2
superalim
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: KqZero, KqHero
Current Level: 4x, 2x
superalim is on a distinguished road
I don't get why people wants to plvling? When I am in a party of all my lv and a lv62 inside, everyone exp suck.

Name ~ Lv ~ Guild

KqZero ~ Lv4x ~ SG_Inc (Retired)
KqHero ~ Lv2x~ Armed_Forces (Retired)
Old 06-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
perfectly natural.

Let them do things for themselves.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Nah you're not a bad person~

I haven't been harassed badly for plvls when I played, but I do understand how annoying it can be!~ It's like BOOO! Go level yourselves!~

But yeah, I'd just ignore them straight away~ I'll say NU! and then ninja away so they can't find me again.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:43 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Wow you use to respond to random people asking for plvl?!?! Yes, you are too nice! HAHHA (for that matter... i TOTALLY ignore them... I dont even say no )

I think i've only ever plvled my guildies.. and i dont mind that coz i know they appreciate it... (and more than often they're around to play as well, not just leech)

You feel like you're being used by that guy more than being frds with him ay!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #6
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Originally Posted by Alee View Post
I think this might have been a subject before, not sure, but it darn right annoys me!!

OK, I'm a lv65 warrior and I hate it when people who you meet ask to be your friend, then everytime they log on asks you to plvl them... and they are like in their 40's or lower.

I fell out with a friend who constantly asked me to plvl him, I did help him loads but most of the time he wud be afk or chatting and it just felt like he was just leeching, and he wasn't reallly fun to be with, he would pout A LOT and he acted like he was 12 but he was a bit older. Maybe it didn't feel like leeching to him but it did to me. And did I mention the constant asking?? Seriously how much asking for plvling can u handle??

Now, when I was in my lower lvls I partied with ppl at my own lvl, doing quests, etc etc. I mean, don't people want to enjoy the game? Rather than just grinding all the time? And yes I did have phases of just grinding, but I hardly ever ask for plvling, I didn't know many high lvls back then, and when I make friends with them, I don't constantly ask for plvling, I mean, I would feel like I'm bothering them or something, they could be doing their lv60+ quests. Like I would be now!! THank god for them putting lvl cappped zones!!

But anyway... I now ignore random people who asks me to plvl them.
If you're too nice, they will take advantage of you.

Hope I'm not the only one who feels like this.... please tell me if I'm a bad person LOL!
You're bad only cause you helped him >>;

Buddy you wasted your time with that leech, could've spent it with me in an Abyss

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 06-10-2008, 10:47 AM   #7
Alee
Imp

In-Game Name: Alee
Current Level: 85 Battle Warrior
Alee is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SerodinSilver View Post
You're bad only cause you helped him >>;

Buddy you wasted your time with that leech, could've spent it with me in an Abyss

Oh well, I learn from my mistakes
Old 06-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #8
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
I know, you must've been high or drunk when that happened. Seriously. By the way... Check guild forums, get on MSN, log in Fiesta, go kill a monster and see failure.

As for that guy who you've spoiled, good thing he doesn't play anymore. And wasteful...

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 06-10-2008, 10:57 AM   #9
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Was a friend at the time, ok to help once in a while, just make sure they learn to do things themselves >.<
Old 06-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #10
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
Thats one thing I can't stand and thats people who ask for plvl's

I too get constant whispers and pt invites...I use to kindly tell them no, but I got sick and tired of it and eventually started ignoring them.

Your not a bad person, if anyone hasn't come across this problem then their not human xD

Last edited by Flowersss; 06-10-2008 at 01:00 PM..
Closed Thread