Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 02:21 PM   #51
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post

Now going back on topic Spirit said is not the fighter fault when he constantly loses aggro, I disagree, 80% of the time it is the fighter's fault, Y?. Simple most fighters just mock and devastate straight off the bat and they lose aggro because they dont' know how to hold it.
This may be the case sometimes, but (and not bragging about my mage, because I know she is not the best thing around), my mage is built for damage. Plain and simple. My skills are empowered for damage, my stats are empowered for damage, and up until level 60, my equip was bought with damage in mind. I have yet to meet a tank my level that can keep agro with me around. Simply because of my build. And call me optimistic, but I do not think every tank I have partied with simply does not know how to play their tank. Also, you have to consider the fact that not all people can +9 their stuff or buy Charm and Defense from the cash shop. It does not mean that they do not know how to play their tank.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 05-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #52
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
This may be the case sometimes, but (and not bragging about my mage, because I know she is not the best thing around), my mage is built for damage. Plain and simple. My skills are empowered for damage, my stats are empowered for damage, and up until level 60, my equip was bought with damage in mind. I have yet to meet a tank my level that can keep agro with me around. Simply because of my build. And call me optimistic, but I do not think every tank I have partied with simply does not know how to play their tank. Also, you have to consider the fact that not all people can +9 their stuff or buy Charm and Defense from the cash shop. It does not mean that they do not know how to play their tank.
NOPE is not the build that loses you aggro and NO u don't need a charm in order to hold aggro, i never use charms to grind in AoE parties (only use them when soloing). When the fighter keeps losing aggro constantly like 20%+ of the time is the fighter's fault (if u lose aggro 20% of the time that means 1 every 5 pulls u lose aggro and endanger/kill your mage and 1 out of 5 pulls is a horribly high ratio of losing aggro). NO MATTER WHAT THE MAGE BUILD IS aggro can be held. I held aggro when the mage in my party was full int with int equip and level 75+ (which means inferno 2), sure u lose aggro from time to time as it is impossible not to BUT THEY KEY is to not do it constantly. SO yeah if u haven't yet met a tank to hold aggro off u, that means u haven't yet to party a really good one ^^ no offence if some of the fighters that failed to hold aggro are your friends ^^. Also adding + to your armory will not aid u in holding aggro, will only help u survive attacks, and as far as +9 shield or weapon i dont' think i exagerate saying 80% of the people have at least 1 piece of +9, usually shield or weapon. In our days a +9 shield or +9 1hander are not very expensive (ingame currency) so whoever doesn't have one should get one.

One of the best tanks IF NOT THE BEST is Sheya, he has no problem whatsoever holding aggro off from the dps and the only class that pulls aggro off him are the full str fighters (skill spaming generates a lot more aggro than a mage).

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND

Last edited by -Leona-; 05-02-2008 at 03:47 PM..
Old 05-02-2008, 04:25 PM   #53
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
You and Sheya are good tanks from what I've seen. I liked partying with you guys.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:33 PM   #54
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
You and Sheya are good tanks from what I've seen. I liked partying with you guys.
Soon very soon we'll both (me and shey) start partying again A LOT since cap will be raise ^^, such a long and boring wait ^^. I haven't been playin much recently except for friendly wars and occasional events , kinda boring ^^ if the only thing u can do is look for a level 76 helm and raise some money . And i agree with u Yos although it is nice to have a mage that can take a few hits HP/Def should not be a criteria u choose your dps, but rather the damage it does .

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 05-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #55
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Then I shall try to level some more then try to party with you guys again when cap is raised xD
Closed Thread