Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 12:31 AM   #21
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I cannot stand the way some people constantly bash how awful and horrible this game is yet they still play. If it is THAT bad, then don't play. Plain and simple. If all they are going to do is whine, complain and gripe, then find a new game. Why continue to play something that makes them that upset? It is essentially a FREE game. You do not have to buy from the cash shop, which means you DO NOT have to pay to play. Find another FREE game to go play, if Fiesta is that much of a disappointment for them.
Yes, it is okay to complain about glitches, bugs, lack of stuff, and all that. I personally do not like the way there are very few quests for the higher levels and how a lot of the ones that are offered are bugged. However, I do not rant and rave about it all the time. I CHOOSE to continue playing. But, to constantly complain is just ............ on their part, because no one is forcing them to stay with the game. If they are that unhappy, then just quit and walk away.
Simplified.

Like she said, do us all a big favor. If you dont like the game and its technicalities, play solitaire, so when you lose, you have only one to blame, yourself.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:35 AM   #22
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
Simplified.

Like she said, do us all a big favor. If you dont like the game and its technicalities, play solitaire, so when you lose, you have only one to blame, yourself.
hahaha no they'll start blaming microsoft LOL!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-28-2008, 01:08 AM   #23
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
You know, technically, you're all complaining about the complainers complaining which actually makes each and everyone of you a hypocrite. Some of us who complain actually enjoy the game and would love to play it. But again, the company that "published" it is destroying it and not working their asses off to fix it. And before you give me some tired excuse about how I don't know anything, don't. Because I do. And even if I didn't it wouldn't matter.

They held two closed betas for a reason and open beta has been open for quite some time. These problems should've been found and eliminated quite some time ago. Rather than kissing their ass think negatively. Yes, I understand some of you are too happy and "bright" to do that but if you don't you'll never understand why we're complaining in the first place. Fiesta is an excellent game with a LOT of potential but as i've stated numerous times, the company that is running it is doing a fine job of destroying it.

Some people will use the excuse that they're "improving". Well, my friends, they're not. Fixing minor bugs/glitches does NOT qualify as improving. If they want to improve then the first thing they should do is eliminate spammers and bots permanently. Until they can none of you can say they're improving. Both of those things have been problem since day one and they've yet to come up with even a mildly decent solution to them. Yes, they did add the block feature but they're still there and they're still destroying the game and quite possibly its economy.

I understand that some of you might hate reading the complaints about the game. Yes, even I get tired of reading them from time to time and i'm sure Outspark employees are too. But until things get fixed, people will complain and I too will continue to complain. But i'll still play this game in the hopes that someday it'll be the great game its destined to be. So rather than complaining about people who complain and becoming a hypocrite, just ignore their posts or whatever and move on.

And to anyone who can stand the "technicalities" of the game, you're either a piss poor liar or really dense. These things aren't easily missed and you'd pretty much have to force yourself to see past them. That is not what anyone should have to do in any game.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:22 AM   #24
A_Forever
:w

Yeahh, I get tired of the complainers too, but its still just a game ;o Real life is way more important. Some people live on fiesta and since they don't have real life stuff going on then they complain 10x more about the game than most people. They need to find a guild thats laid back, like GG is, and just fool around instead of grind all the time. Grinding makes you notice all the little problems in the game that you really don't want since well...you're trying to level, lol.

I will admit that I have complained at least once but now I really don't care :3
Old 02-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #25
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Well, as a mod, she has to read everyones posts, so I think she has a right to rant. Its fine to not be pleased with the game, and have a problem with it, and the company, but if some people can report stuff, then shut up and such it up, and try to move on from the issues, then everyone can. I admit, I was annoyed to hell when every level there was a glitched quest, but I moved on, and I don't care anymore. They aren't preventing me from playing the game. If the game doesn't seem to be improved, then move onto another game. Fiesta has a lot of stuff that other well developed games have. Everyone is capable of moving their mouse to the uninstall option, each of our PMs are read by the GMs, whether we get a reply or not. So I see it as pointless to sit around and complain constantly about the same stuff. I know, we have the right, but at the same time, we have freedom, if you enjoy the game, then good, you enjoy it, why are you complaining about something you enjoy? If you don't enjoy it, then why are you still here?
Old 02-28-2008, 01:32 AM   #26
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Either you failed to read my entire post or you just enjoy being a hypocrite. And what the hell is with this constant "If you don't like it, you should play something else?". Well no duh! Christ! I GET IT! But I love Fiesta enough to play it and point out its flaws despite whether people know about them or not. Thats fine if you don't mind playing with bugs and glitches but its that very same mentality that causes things to never get fixed. I'm kind of getting tired of repeating myself and even more tired of hearing you all become broken records and spout the same ass kissing that i've heard a million times.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:34 AM   #27
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
eh, I don't play, so I can flame outspark how ever i want :P

Thanks Loveless!
Old 02-28-2008, 01:35 AM   #28
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WizardsRequiem View Post
Either you failed to read my entire post or you just enjoy being a hypocrite. And what the hell is with this constant "If you don't like it, you should play something else?". Well no duh! Christ! I GET IT! But I love Fiesta enough to play it and point out its flaws despite whether people know about them or not. Thats fine if you don't mind playing with bugs and glitches but its that very same mentality that causes things to never get fixed. I'm kind of getting tired of repeating myself and even more tired of hearing you all become broken records and spout the same ass kissing that i've heard a million times.
You're acting as if I was referring to you and your enjoyment.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:44 AM   #29
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
You're acting as if I was referring to you and your enjoyment.
If you were not, then I am the King of England.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:54 AM   #30
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I was replying to you, but I wasn't telling you what to do or suggesting that you do anything.
Closed Thread