Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 03:22 AM   #21
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank

Originally Posted by Hessah
"You would've been flamed up and down if it wasn't for the disclaimer.

But honestly you cannot deny the numbers. Should all those other people live, were gonna be hurting in a bad way much sooner than if they die. I mean has anyone ever heard of the saying "Better the devil you know than the devil you dont know?" Murphys law, if AIDS gets cured, something else will take its place and whos to say it will be better, as bad as, or god/allah/goddess/enter diety of your choice here worse? I would rather live with AIDS knowing that in this world all you have to do is exercise caution and your 99% not going to contract the disease. Ive allocated 1% for those fucktards who stab people because they think it will make their grief easier knowing they infected others.

Sexual intercourse is indeed not the only way to contract AIDS, but it is the Number one method of contamination, followed closely by IV drug useage of contaminated needles.

I speak of the epidemic like a computer virus because in some ways, it is similar. Dont open that email and you wont get the virus. Dont engage in risky behavior and you wont get infected. Like I stated, AIDS is almost like a chemical solution for natural selection. Dumb enough to get the virus, no problem, your dead in 30 years, give or take ten. It weeds out the human gene pool. Albeit slowly.

Like I also said, im all for finding a cure, believe me. But topics like this cant all be about flowers and sunshine, some debate is necessary. Thats just my 20 won.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Closed Thread