Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about
I r mad at Teva -.-

Srsly. I contemplate wether to go to Teva or not...and Mikey convinces me to with +9s n stuff...I get to Teva..and Mikey goes POOF! It makes me mad that I've seen him post TODAY whereas, I sent him a pm days ago asking where he was...He can start new topics but not ANSWER A PM?>!

So anyways.. I'm levelin my archer..I have an average income of about 1s...barely buy skills..sellin off things i need for new skills and armor..pretty pathetic all n all..

I've been getting requests to join a guild like 10 times a day..and it annoys me..because I wanted to join a FF guild..but nobody seemed to care I came to Teva to invite me -.-"

I went into a mara kq today..all went rly well..when all of a sudden I see 5 members of this guild who wont stop guild inviting me.. I turned around and was like.."WTH why you keep inviting me to the guild without a good reason!?"
and the guys all "ull like it" and im all ....

I told him off..like i said "Thats not a very good reason to invite me to a guild, simply saying *ull like it* isn't going to provoke me to join...thats like trying to sell a viscious dog by saying it's cute and cuddly!"

he's like "we're nice and we help all members..and we have high lvls"
Help ey? Give me free +9s then...he's all "Ok!" so i join..and like 5 seconds later : "You'll have to pay full price for it though.." -leaves guild- Srsly..learn the definition of FREE...

Soon after that..we lose mara because tank is in lala land and the only cleric (the annoying guild person) is soooo focused on recruiting ppl that we're droppin like flies flyin through a god awful stench...so when he dies he's all "why arent u guys protecting me? IM the cleric here!" Ya ur the cleric, whats that thing ur made to do? hmm idk.. HEAL maybe? oh and theres this thing..it's called REVIVE..pretty useful to have being level 25 n all -.-

so..I start ranting to booyah..and well..its nice that someone will atleast listen to me...spirits usually in her own little world..and i can never get ahold of anyone else on this forum..It's really starting to bug me..and I feel I should jus go back to Apo where FF'ers barely exsist..srsly

Ignore all the bad grammar -.-
Old 09-16-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
lol, I talked to you, but I was in a KQ and they wanted the GS. Hard to chat and try to stay alive at the same time. But, other than that one time, I haven't seen where you whispered me or I would have talked to you. I do not ignore people unless I absolutely cannot talk and then I try to remind myself to go back to them when I am finished with whatever I am doing. But, sometimes I do forget.

But, I am debating whether to remove names or not. I do not think your rage was directed at any of the people you named, just at Teva in general. And although I cannot help you with +9s, I can encourage you to give it a little longer. I still have bad KQs every now and then.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-16-2008, 09:42 PM   #3
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Well ya we talked then..but i figured u were busy..so i give u and hour and suddenly you cant be found....then when ur on spirit of water..u totally ignored me..all day..i whisped u every hour...in general..teva just makes me mad -.-
Old 09-16-2008, 09:53 PM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Then I must have been afk vending. At least one of my characters is on at all times. If I do not respond chances of my afk vending are very very high.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-16-2008, 10:12 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Teva can be a frustrating server. People are either complete nubs, or so "elite" that they've formed a tumor from the ego. Once you get to your 40s, it isn't so bad.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:15 PM   #6
Luna
Marlone Fighter

IF I ever get there -.-
Old 09-16-2008, 10:17 PM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Do quests and you will get there in no time.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:18 PM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
... There's a downside to the server that's been here the longest. I'm sort of glad I moved even though I can't stalk FF members. :d

Though my experience with Teva hasn't been that bad. I doubt it's just Teva anyway... you'd get that with any server. If you're not looking to join a guild, simply turn off guild invites. Nubs are in each and every server, so really in the end you just need to suck it up or go back to your home server if it bothers you that much.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:22 PM   #9
Rof
oh look! nvm!

Tournaments Won: 26

In-Game Name: Rofellos, Lithon_Jr
Current Level: 7x, 4x
Rof has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rof Send a message via Yahoo to Rof
seriously...i just saw a "Ralath post" here minutes ago...

@Luna: 1st of all, its your decision to play on Teva. wether its because Mikey convinced you or not, you still called the shot...

the fact that you assume that nobody listen/is concern/whatever to you is maybe because most of the people here in FF(especially the active ones) have this thing called "LIFE/LIVES" and theyre not in there "Always". Even the CSRs in this game takes time for a reply! LMAO! Don't expect that you'll be treated like as "Royalty" because you chose to play where "we" play.

I'm sorry that you experienced that in Teva but yeah, things seem dont always come your way right? lol! i suggest that you keep playing on Teva like a "normal" newbie does(which im sure you did that on Apo) or just go and play in Apo where you feel more "comfortable".

who knows, you might catch the FFers one day...especially this coming weekend...(ROBO killing time).

i hope you still keep enjoying playing the game and catch you up sometime/someday...

G____G Member
Signature courtesy of Yosei! <3
And I also want you to visit
Rofelandia. Thanks! lol
Are you daring to challenge MY BRUTE?

G____G Antics...

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
What are rolling pins?

Bowling pins?
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
-come feel stupid with me ralath-

Last edited by Rof; 09-16-2008 at 10:24 PM..
Old 09-16-2008, 10:22 PM   #10
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yeah... we have a lot of experienced players.
Closed Thread