Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 02:04 PM   #21
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
Plain old Lix [1] has been my best moneymaker so far. The biggest hassle with that is gathering the copper ore; I don't like mining it's incredibly tedious to me. Every so often I just bite the bullet and spend and hour or so in the mines and stock up. The elrues are pretty easy to come by, either by making them yourself or buying them.

It's especially easy when the market gets so flooded people are selling off stacks of elrue for like 20-25c. If you buy cheap from people, its usually about a 75-150c investment per lix and I can usually sell the lix for around 450-500c a piece pretty quickly and with little trouble.
Totally agree with that. <3 Lix. I was tempted to start trying Xir, but nah, that takes too long to make. It already takes a while to make a bunch of Lix's, I cbb to make a bunch of Xir's. And yea, I hate mining copper too. >_>" I usually mine copper when I'm really bored or something, but I sometimes buy them from shops if they're not too expensive. I got a whole stack for 5c each only today! =D Happy happy.
Old 08-04-2007, 02:26 PM   #22
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Totally agree with that. <3 Lix. I was tempted to start trying Xir, but nah, that takes too long to make. It already takes a while to make a bunch of Lix's, I cbb to make a bunch of Xir's. And yea, I hate mining copper too. >_>" I usually mine copper when I'm really bored or something, but I sometimes buy them from shops if they're not too expensive. I got a whole stack for 5c each only today! =D Happy happy.
You can set up a purchace store and go AFK. I bought my scrolls materials for 20c (to speed things up), and some guy said "You're ruining the economy, moneybags." Was kinda funny.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:09 PM   #23
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
You can set up a purchace store and go AFK. I bought my scrolls materials for 20c (to speed things up), and some guy said "You're ruining the economy, moneybags." Was kinda funny.
LOL Really! That's exactly what I'm doing right now for the past hour. <3333 all the summoned beast leathers. Now I think I won't have enough torn leathers but that's easy to get from mobs I'm fighting.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:11 AM   #24
Grudger
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Ryengeku
Current Level: 5x
Server: Epith
Grudger is an unknown quantity at this point
They should give more money with the quests. I hate just vending to make a lot of money.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #25
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
if you just need a few silver, and can survive in moonlight tomb, farm the plants in there. you can earn a good ammount of rosmarys, violets and stuff there which can be npced for 40-60c a piece
Old 08-06-2007, 01:58 PM   #26
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
@ Lyoven

Absolutely agreed upon. There's a little spot in Moonlight Tomb where herbs grow by the dozen, spawning faster then you can pick 'em (most southern area from the centre). Rosemary's, Violets, and the other herbs are worth quite a bit, and being able to pick up a bundle of three for each individual herb is also a plus. I've made at least 50 silver from camping in that spot, along with farming the monster drops from Vivi's, Spiders, and Imps.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:12 AM   #27
AngelofChaotic
Slime

AngelofChaotic is on a distinguished road
Do you lose money by dieing? I just notice that I loss 888c in my inventory.After a couple of death...
Old 08-07-2007, 12:33 AM   #28
Bao
Grave Robber

Tournaments Won: 10

Bao is on a distinguished road
The secret to making money in ANY game over a period of time is always going to be Merchanting.

Merchant, Merchant, and more Merchanting! Buy Low, and you sell high. A tedious process? Maybe, depending on what you're merchanting you may sell fast or slow. If you have the money, and you see someone (probably a nub) selling something for EXTREMELY cheap, buy it! Later it'll come in handy and you can resell it for maybe even twice the price.

Example:

Today I bought Elrue for 30c each, 50 of them, Later today I sold them for 80c each, a 50c profit on each elrue, totalling 2.5s profit. Now you do that with higher items and more costly items and you get more money.

Also, farming bosses/minibosses can you get some good drops. =]

A little luck along the way with drops can always help!
Old 08-07-2007, 12:45 AM   #29
tehfusion
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Ramesiel
Current Level: 55
tehfusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tehfusion Send a message via AIM to tehfusion Send a message via MSN to tehfusion Send a message via Yahoo to tehfusion Send a message via Skype™ to tehfusion
This post no longer exists.

Last edited by tehfusion; 01-15-2009 at 01:26 AM..
Old 08-07-2007, 01:37 AM   #30
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
That's true.

Afk selling works so well, there's always someone out their that will buy ur items.

I sold a potion for 10 silv once
Closed Thread