Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 03:36 AM   #1
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
How do you make money?

I need some suggestions, cause I'm down to my last 2s and I need a lot more for my grinding needs. All help will be appreciated.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:26 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I usually try and save the drops and sell them via setting up a shop rather than NPC-ing them. Sure, it might take a while to sell things off, but if you sell them off for more than you can get from an NPC, then I reckon you should do it that way if you really need the money. You can also try training at the mobs that drops licenses (which is pretty much all the mobs from ratmen and up I think?), because I gathered a few and made a little bit of money out of them.

Have you tried mining ores? I heard you can make quite a bit out of them when you mine a bunch and sell them off. I also use the stone skill to make a stack of enhancing stones, and when I sell them off together, you become quite rich.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:57 AM   #3
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
I knew I should've went for stone production skill!

=(

But seriously, how long does it take for you to sell your items via vendor?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:00 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Well the licenses actually took me only about 45 minutes I think (I went to eat, but when I came back I was dc'ed. I logged in again to find all my licenses gone, so I assumed I sold them all before dc'ing). I also sold some +'ed EQs from king slime quests which got sold in about 30 minutes! I think I underpriced them though since I wasn't sure how much they were worth. ><"

Oh and completing quests! I like the amount we get from at level 16+ quests maybe? It's not alot, but at least it'd make up a bit of my sp and hp stones cost.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:25 AM   #5
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Well Kq's weapons dont sell for muuch npc at least the level 15 ones don't. I usually sell the drops that I dont need for scrolls/stones.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:12 AM   #6
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road
If you need money, I'm buying tough meats 20Coppers each :O

I really dont know how I made money though. I got my weapons from KQs and kept the wand from job advancement. I'd suggest using shield scrolls, probably biggest pot/stone money saver ever. If you need someone to make shield scrolls, they only require 3 tough leather and 2 summoned beast leather
Old 07-28-2007, 02:02 PM   #7
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
stone making is pretty effective and will make ALOT MORE in the future...

If that doesn't work, find your nearest lvl 20 or lvl 30 boss/elite monster and farm rares...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:15 PM   #8
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Definitely stonemaking on my alt.

I made 30s yesterday selling Tier 2 stones.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:50 PM   #9
XxsomeguyxX
Speedy Slime

XxsomeguyxX is on a distinguished road
i sell the drops i dont need for alchemy at the NPC store =D
Old 07-29-2007, 01:03 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Actually, you know what? Maybe you can make two or three characters, each for a type of alchemy. That's actually what I have atm, that's why I can make a bit of everything if I can. You don't have to level them a lot of you don't want to, you just need to level them enough so you get enough skill points to make Elrues and Lix's (and Xir's, perhaps). I'm pretty sure Lix's can earn you quite an amount of money.

That way, you don't have to waste extra skill points on a character if you're learning two types of alchemy on one char; plus you don't need to sell off your scrolls! And Bela, try to sell them for 150 or something. That's what I see everyone selling for, and I'm pretty sure you can sell them off for that price. D: That's double the money you can earn!