Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 02:08 AM   #41
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher

Oi.... it appears things have changed at least a little from cb1 to cb2. I think the general locations are still accurate but the spawn density seems much greater now. Anyways I'm not updating or changing anything else until they settle on things for open beta at least.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:21 AM   #42
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Really? Hmm haven't noticed any changes. But I can tell you the sharp and bored boars are in the correct place since I did that quest yesterday (using your map to help me find it XD). They take forever to spawn and they hurt a lot.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:32 AM   #43
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Really? Hmm haven't noticed any changes. But I can tell you the sharp and bored boars are in the correct place since I did that quest yesterday (using your map to help me find it XD). They take forever to spawn and they hurt a lot.
Cool, glad it helped, lol. Yeah, I actually started a new archer and I've only been through Forest of Tides, but that's got more dudes running around. Like in cb1 there were maybe 2 or 3 Mushroom Fighters up there, but now they're swarming the area and the Gang/Bored Imps have popped up in several other spots as well. I just assumed similar changes would happen in the later maps, but I've not really checked.

-EDIT- Despite what I said, I actually ended up adding Luminous Stone 1 and the beginning of Luminous Stone 2 anyway.

Last edited by Pritcher; 08-01-2007 at 02:29 AM..
Old 08-09-2007, 02:33 PM   #44
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Thanks a lot for this, the effort put into it is admirable. I can't imagine the time it took to walk around all those maps, record the monsters you ran into and then upload it all into flash. I don't believe I've walked 25% of any of the maps you've uploaded lol. Hopefully this becomes more comprehensive over time, if you need any assistance I'll be glad to help.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #45
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Thanks, it actually isn't all that much trouble to do. A little tedious sometimes and a little dangerous for my character when I do areas above my level. I'm an archer, but I think a cleric, or fighter would be the best type to do this with. I usually map out a section I need to be in already for quests or I work it into a grind session.

I just have Photoshop open and the image loaded then I run through part of an area as carefully as possible making mental notes and killing when necessary. Then find a safe spot to sit a minute, alt-tab to PS make a few marks then get back to it. Just make sure you can hear if you start getting attacked so you can jump back to the game real quick.

Feel free to have a go at the higher level areas. I'm still only level 26 and I'm not playing much lately so I don't know if I'll get much more done for a while.

As for the flash, well I just wanted to learn a little bit about flash for the heck of it and I used these as a learning project. That took me a while because I knew absolutely nothing about it before I started. I'm not sure if I'll continue updating that or not, I still haven't put the Luminous Stones maps in the flash version, maybe though.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:09 PM   #46
Mazin
Honeying

In-Game Name: Dreain
Current Level: 67
Mazin has disabled reputation
thanks now i know were to fight the monsters
Old 10-12-2007, 12:28 PM   #47
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Thank you so much for all this work!
It annoys me so much when I have to run all over the map looking for a mob ...
Well now I know where to look! Thank you!
Old 10-13-2007, 10:01 AM   #48
Nanami
Slime

In-Game Name: Manami
Current Level: 27
Server: Apoline
Nanami is on a distinguished road
Thanks, this helped me alot ^-^~
Old 10-18-2007, 01:24 AM   #49
rogueleader
Imp

In-Game Name: commander
Current Level: 17
Server: TEVA
rogueleader is on a distinguished road
wow this really helps ty very much

More great MMORPG's:
Old 11-09-2007, 12:31 PM   #50
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Hey, if anyone higher lvl wants to update this, it would be great. MT, VT, CP and Lumonous stone 2 could be filled in( Probably more than those too) Ive been looking for maps for higher lvl places on the internet but I can't seem to find any
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Closed Thread