Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 06:52 PM   #21
Uklyvian
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Uklyvian/Will/Nachito
Current Level: 8x/7x/6x
Server: Teva
Uklyvian is infamous around these parts

haha you are nuts...but I think it would be cool if my shadow showed up to kill me again...I want revenge after he owned me a few times at level 20 on my mage...this was before cleric buffs even EXISTED mind you..well they existed, but i was level 20 like a day after open beta began >.>
Old 05-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #22
KaTaNa
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: KaTaNa
Current Level: 5x
KaTaNa is on a distinguished road
Mind posting a pic of how they look Angellic?
Old 05-07-2008, 11:30 PM   #23
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by KaTaNa View Post
Mind posting a pic of how they look Angellic?

look at her status v.v
Old 05-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #24
Intrigued
Banned

Intrigued is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post

look at her status v.v
Its no big deal,

I'm just tired of what this community is slowly turning into. It rather sickens me to see the moderators behave like the community leaders on the Fiesta Fan forums.

I dont see why its neccessary to restrict factual information presented about particular individuals. I dont see why its neccessary to tip toe around something needing to be said, replacing the noun and prounoun with a "he" or "she" when its really doesn't give much meaning.

I'm not the only one who feels this way. Many people in game have expressed their discontent with how this forum is just about mirroring that of the outspark forums.

I'm the only one whose expressing it vocally.

Perhaps, certain "spamming" actions were unwarranted, but it angers me with the way a certain moderator behaves. But you see statements like that are rather generic and baseless, and are open to different interpretations - so the name Spirit, comes to hand.

At any rate, I dont have the screenshots of the weapons at this moment, but perhaps I can dig them up for you later on.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:44 PM   #25
A_Forever
:w

She needs to be IP banned :3

You're like another Requim. If you don't like it here then leave. kthxbye

Last edited by A_Forever; 05-07-2008 at 11:48 PM..
Old 05-08-2008, 01:57 PM   #26
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Intrigued View Post
Its no big deal,

I'm just tired of what this community is slowly turning into. It rather sickens me to see the moderators behave like the community leaders on the Fiesta Fan forums.

I dont see why its neccessary to restrict factual information presented about particular individuals. I dont see why its neccessary to tip toe around something needing to be said, replacing the noun and prounoun with a "he" or "she" when its really doesn't give much meaning.

I'm not the only one who feels this way. Many people in game have expressed their discontent with how this forum is just about mirroring that of the outspark forums.

I'm the only one whose expressing it vocally.

Perhaps, certain "spamming" actions were unwarranted, but it angers me with the way a certain moderator behaves. But you see statements like that are rather generic and baseless, and are open to different interpretations - so the name Spirit, comes to hand.
I do not want to turn this into a debate. You can say what you like about us mods, me in particular. It does not mean anything. The fact is we may be lenient and allow a whole heck of a lot more on these forums than on the official forums, but we do have a few rules. All we ask is our members respect those rules.

If you have a problem with the rule, that does not give you the right to blatantly ignore it. I gave you ample opportunity to correct the situation to a degree that your thread could have stayed open. Your response was simply a childish, “I will not comply”. I deleted the thread because you refused to follow the rules and then after I asked you to change it, you refused to comply to my request. You can say that I was out of line, you can say that I am acting like a CL/GM on the officials all you want. The FACT is that when we established All The Rage, we put in one rule. DO NOT NAME NAMES. You seem to have it set it your mind that you want to name this person and that you should be able to simply because YOU say what you are saying is fact. It does not matter. Fact or not, We have a rule.

You created another thread, I deleted it, you created another, I deleted it. This went on for several attempts. Then I decided to leave the thread and edit it myself. While in the process of rehosting your screenshots, I came back and saw where you had posted the same thread 6 times. It was then that I decided to take a more stricter approach. You can say that my behavior angers you, but the FACT is you brought it on yourself.

Everyone in this forum knows the no naming rule. We have warned others the same way I warned you. The difference, they complied to the rule that was set up before hand and edited their posts. You chose not to and then decided to take it even one step further, then another.

You may say that there are many people who do not like it here because of how we run things, but the fact is, we do allow a whole lot more than the officials do. To the point that CLs from the officials have asked us not to allow something and we told them we were not run by Outspark, so we did have more freedom to let them stay. The fact is, we would lose a lot more members by allowing everyone to have this so called “freedom of speech” and bash anyone that they wanted to. All it boils down to is you dislike someone in the game and you want to degrade them to the public, but we will not allow it and that upsets you. It is a rule. You know this. What did you really think was going to happen? We would just say, “oh, she says it is fact, so lets break the rule this time, just for her.”

How would that make the other members feel that you received special treatment?

Bash me all you want. I would rather you bash me than another member. I am a grown up and can handle it, and I will not result to childish behavior when I do not get my way. You know, the way grown ups are supposed to act.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread