Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
glowingarmy
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: abysmal_mage/Abysmal_Warrior
Current Level: 65/39/28/21
Server: TEVA FTW
glowingarmy is on a distinguished road
what are mobs plz answer

ok so i hear people talking about mobs is a mob like ZK were the 2 zombies come with him or is it just random monsters i am confudled please answer as soon as you can
Old 09-15-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
'Mob' is a word that generally indicates any of the hostile monsters/NPCs in the game. Both ZK, his tag-alongs and all other random monsters can be referred to as mobs. Key elements in the words usage are that the indicated target-object has to be both an NPC and hostile.

Monsters such as the aforementioned ZK are both non-playable characters and hostile, thus its status as a mob. Captain Shutian in Elderine on the other hand is not hostile so is not commonly referred to as a mob.

'Mob' as a word may have its orgins in the original MUDs where ''mobile'' (hostile NPCs which could move) adversaries first made their appearance. It may also have orgins in the phenomenon of monsters ''mobbing'' you when you come into their target/aggro range. Wandering or inciting the ire of multiple hostiles will cause them to follow you for a distance from their original spawn-point, if you choose to stand and fight, the numerous monsters will then proceed to swarm and 'mob' you.

Last edited by Ivramire; 09-15-2009 at 05:04 AM..
Old 09-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
Cylia
Speedy Slime

Current Level: lvl 1 :o Dun squish mi :3
Server: Teva, Epith, Cypion
Cylia is on a distinguished road
Waw, I was gonna reply but... that's... DETAILED
Good job >;3

Edit: This should be moved to questions no? O.o
Old 09-15-2009, 06:02 PM   #4
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Wish I could +rep that lvra...detailed as always. (someone give me some reason to spead the love so I can +rep lvra....)

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Closed Thread