Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Photoshop Tuts?

I am in serious need of a Photoshop tutorial, cause I don't know anything and I always screw everything up. Anyone know one or anyone willing to teach me?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:03 PM   #2
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
I learned a bit of it in computer class in school this year, but it wasn't much. Sometimes fooling around with the tools and figuring out what they do can help. You could also try looking on the program's site. They might have a description of what the tools do.

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.
Old 07-21-2007, 02:36 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Use this site.

www.good-tutorials.com

It's really good. I basically learnt how to use photoshop off there. Start with trying a few of the tutorials creating an effect or whatever, and you'll gradually get to know how photoshop works and you will be able to use the tools to make something up yourself. =) of course, experimenting yourself is always the way to go, but I sometimes find it good to follow some tutorials to get an idea what you can do in photoshop.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:51 AM   #4
Kitager
Digerati

In-Game Name: Ermengarde
Current Level: 82
Server: WE ARE TEVA !!
Kitager will become famous soon enough
^ Exactly.

I kinda learned things as they went. I starting using progs like CS2 and Fireworks while in my Java class(we built ALOT of websites). It's funny because I couldn't understand what any of the tools did. Once I learned about how a layer works though, everything opened up to me from there.

Still, use that tut. link Blaaaaaaaah posted. Hell, I'm gonna look at it myself!