Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #1
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Increase in prices?

Ive been shopping around elderine, trying to purchase scrolls, since I don't make my own, and the prices are rising. Just a week ago, power scrolls were around 100c. Now I can't find them for less than 200-250c. Some people are even trying to sell T1 scrolls for 1s. What is going on? Why are people rasing prices so high?
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 01-16-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
toolrocket
Baby Bat

In-Game Name: toolrocket
Current Level: 6x
Server: teva
toolrocket has a spectacular aura abouttoolrocket has a spectacular aura about
noobs?
Old 01-16-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Same, I can't find any T1 scrolls for 100c anymore. Except for a lovely scroll maker. 8D

But yeah, it sucks, I walk around all the town maps, and I rarely see T1 scrolls for 100c. Makes me sad.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:15 PM   #4
Ringetsu
Phino

In-Game Name: Ringetsu
Current Level: 79
Server: Apoline
Ringetsu is on a distinguished road
Noobs for sure, and people that like to scam you, in Apoline there is a lot of people that put the name of the shop as "scrolls for 100c" but in truth they put the price as 10s and 100c hoping to cheat you of your money :s
Old 01-16-2008, 01:21 PM   #5
FoxyBrown
Boogy

Harpoon Lagoon Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: FoxyBrown
Current Level: 75
Server: Bijou
FoxyBrown is on a distinguished road
I know that during the drop bug I had raised my scroll prices because it was harder to get the supplies.

Now that I've increased my abilities in decomp, I can make 250 vit. scrolls easily and sell them low so that they will sell quickly, but SBL is still hard to come by for me, so I've always priced them for at least 200c and they've sold quickly.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
SECBRO!!!!! Please see my many many many many posts in the G____G forum!!! I am a scrollmaker!!!!! I have told all my guildies that I will sell to you at a dicounted price!!!! Just post in there what you need and how many and they are yours!!! Also, if you provide the mats - they are FREE!!!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-16-2008, 01:28 PM   #7
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
Its all about supply and demand. Due to the increased drop rates we are making tons more (so those traditionally stingy about spending money on scrolls will now pay for them). One might argue that the increased drop rate also apply for mobs that drop t1 scroll mats, but the thing is that we get past the levels to get low quality sbl from slimes/lizards/vivis fast, so compared to other factors this creates much more buyers than suppliers. Another thing is nowadays noobs are making so much more from the green drops they simply do not care about selling a stack of 50 scrolls for mere 5 silvers overnight. I've visited Elder these past few days and there are virtually nowhere to buy t1 scrolls. t2 scroll prices jumped from 2s to 10s. There is a very simple way to solve these problems (but I dont want to mentioned it and if you do know please do not mention it as well), since competition is bad........... very bad!!!
Old 01-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
So no wonder when I go on my selling scrolls marathons, I sell out very quickly. I am not looknig to see if I can make the MOST money, I just want to turn a profit and keep on trucking. I sell my T1 scrolls for 100 copper and my T2 for 1 silver 500 copper, and my T3 for 3 silver 500 copper - 4 silver.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 01-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #9
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
The scrolls I'm having most headache with buying is Concentration Increase (my personal favorate as a mage), but the price is simply too high for me to use them often (there is no skill to buy, so if I want the 2% extra critical & extra int I will have to pay 10s per hour, which is bloody too mucy for me). T.T
Old 01-16-2008, 01:39 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Depending on your level, there is a level 40 something repeatable quest and the reward is a stck of 2 Concentration T2 scrolls everytime you complete it. It is a great way to stock up on them. I am saving mine for when I have to face big bosses or my level 60 job change.

Closed Thread