Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-28-2007, 06:38 AM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Rant

Apparently there are people lvl 68 now, or almost 68.

How the hell do they do it?! Honestly! I don't get it. Its not impressive IMO, its.. sad. Just thinking of attempting to level that much makes me feel like an idiot, and exhausted. You'd seriously have to put a lot of time into that. Thats a little too much dedication to the game. For some perspective.. compared to the majority of FiestaFan, I grind more than them. I grinded for 4 hours this evening, I got about 18% and we were going at a decent speed too. So I average about less than 10% an hour. I did quests today which got me about 30%, so... that leaves me 70% to gain by grinding, including the exp I had gotten earlier. So I'd have to grind 7 hours atleast. But I might want to add atleast an hour to that because an hour doesn't give me exactly 10%. This is not including the times when people go afk for a bit and restoning periods. Lets say it takes about 10 minutes for one restone. So add 30 minutes to that for restoning. So that averages at about 8-9 hours with a smooth party for me to level. If I hadn't had done my quests, it would have been a lot more.
We also cannot forget.. with each level, you need to gain even more exp. At level 59, I had to gain 3mil for 60. Now.. at 62, I need to gain 4.5mil. The game hasn't released any new zones, nor monsters, so they still have to grind on the same stuff.
So... the cap was risen 10 days ago. They would have to average almost a level a day. Some got to 60 before the cap was risen, so for some its 9 levels, some its 8.
I don't know exactly calculations, but if each level got about between 25-30% from quests at each level 60-68. These people would have had to have spent 80 hours, atleast, grinding the past 10 days.

Thats ridiculous! The longest I've ever been in a party is 8 hours, and we weren't even grinding the majority of the time. It was just too exhausting for us.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:44 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
... exp cards anyone? When I used them I can level once per day with a good party. So maybe that's what they've been doing.

But I agree it isn't all that impressive to spend THAT much time ingame.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:49 AM   #3
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Thats ridiculous! The longest I've ever been in a party is 8 hours, and we weren't even grinding the majority of the time. It was just too exhausting for us.
LOL! That was kinda fun.

We were testing a title requirement. Didn't work. xD
Old 12-28-2007, 06:49 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Yeah but what level are you? This is lvl 60+
Old 12-28-2007, 07:18 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
55. I'm just saying that 20% increase with a good party will get you places. Either that or they have someone else playing their account to level up.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:16 AM   #6
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Ew, wall of text.
MagesRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:14 PM   #7
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
the GoR guilds have been grinding at slyph in fos
not much people go there but i have seen them there grinding
they just keep grinding and grinding....
Old 12-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #8
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
Server: Apoline
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
ur right...it's kinda sad. but, like someone said, theymay be using fiesta store things

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
alexbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:22 PM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Doesn't matter, you still have to grind a lot. I'm sure by lvl 65 you have to gain 5mil with mobs thats give between 600 and 950 exp.
Old 12-28-2007, 04:27 PM   #10
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Its not as difficult as you might think. Most of those highbies are probably friends and with the right party that's dedicated to grinding you can easily level up no matter what the level. I'll admit, you have to have no life in order to accomplish something like that but its still possible with CS items or not. And of course its not impressive but odds are they'll brag about it anyways or expect you to kiss their ass for it.
MagesRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote