Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
Sapphire_Rose
Slime

Sapphire_Rose is on a distinguished road
A Question on Empowerment

Hello Fiesta Cleric Population!!!

I'm Sapphire_Rose of Teva, and I have just a few questions about skill empowerment. Please post responses next to the number I assign to the question as this will make reading and utilizing your information so much easier.

1: As far as the empowerments go, which ones are most useful for a cleric who solos most of the time, but may do the occasional KQ for poo-poos and giggles?

2: I understand that only active skills can be empowered, but some of the empowerments do not make any sense. For instance, the attack skill bash can have its buff duration increased. Is this just a crossover making the empowerment window uniform for every skill in the game or is there some later form that buffs/debuffs?

3: With all these other questions, assuming that they get answered, I'm sure you are all tired of reading my boring over examining type. This last question is simply a noobish one. Could someone give me a somewhat step by step informative empowerment guide for the first 9 skill points?

Ex: Heal-Sp consumption- 5 points
Bash-Damage-4 points

Something to this effect would be greatly appreciated.

For those that are wondering whether or not something crawled up my butt and died causing my fingers to type in boring-ese. This is not the case, but I'm just in college again and english composition causes one to be much more careful with what they type.

Much Love ~Sapphire_Rose~
Old 01-04-2008, 06:36 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
1. Heal - Decrease SP Consumption - as that's cleric's most often used skill
Bash - Increase Dmg - its about the only useful attack skill we have (trip/bleed are much weaker in comparison i believe)
Invincible - Increase Duration - u get a good extra 7.5sec if u put 5 SP here... often useful when u get mobbed by a few mobs... (This one lots of people argue about, but its a suggestion)
Then after that you may want to consider decreasing the SP of Bash...

2. Yup. I believe if you try, you cant put any points into duration into bash as there's no duration.

3. Your example would be exactly what I suggest.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #3
jacquin
Bored Imp

jacquin is on a distinguished road
I also recommend decreased cooldown on heal. In real firefights, seconds WILL mean the difference between life and death (oh how many times I've seen my warrior at 20 or less hp when a heal kicks in).
Old 01-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
but she solo most of the time... so its not very often she need to spam heal a lot... if you party a lot then i'd recommend decrease cooldown

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-05-2008, 01:51 AM   #5
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
What about bash cooldown empowerment? i havent done so yet but am contemplating doing so... after all, bash is the only useful attack skill (unless we get some better ones after level 100 or something)

Edit:1. btw i dont think that invincible is worth spending more then 1 point in. 1 point= +3.8 seconds. 4 additional points only add a total of 3.7 seconds more. also, it disappears if u take too much damage.

Last edited by NotMyWay; 01-05-2008 at 11:20 AM..
Old 01-11-2008, 08:59 PM   #6
Amanda2_0
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: Amanda2_0
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
Amanda2_0 will become famous soon enoughAmanda2_0 will become famous soon enough
well its very simple, if inv wears off before it should means one thing... the tank is pulling a mob to big for them to handle correctly. I have gone all 5 points and that 17 sec of taking no damage amazes ever tank I party with. If I am in a party where that should break before 17 sec then the tank is a toast anyhow cause they just took 2.6K+ dmg in 1 sec if they get hit again no way even spam heal will save them.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:01 AM   #7
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Still, I dont think 0.7 seconds per point is worth it... 3.8 seconds maybe but 0.7 seconds?
Old 02-22-2008, 02:14 PM   #8
Tazer
Bored Imp

Tazer will become famous soon enough
HEAL - sp consum 5pts
- cooldown 5 pts

BASH - power 5 pts
- cooldown 5 pts
- sp (if u 5 pts
have any
left)

INVINC - duration 1-2pts