Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-28-2007, 05:50 PM   #11
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation

They are most likely trying for the Legends of Isya thing offered from OutSpark.

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showp...41&postcount=1

Quote:
Legends of Isya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Fiesta Adventurers,

Many champions have risen to the challenge and exceeded the expectations of Teva. Teva has deemed these champions capable and ready to continue on to the next journey. Those who choose to take on this new adventure may encounter a brutal uphill battle, but in the end, obtain great rewards! Ready yourself and prepare for what is to come.

To those champions who reach the final test of this stage, your reward will be as follows:
note rules have changed

- 1st player in each class to reach Lv.79 on each server will receive a +9 weapon and Beauty Shop Coupon.

- The next 2 players in each class to reach Lv.79 on each server will receive a +3 weapon and Beauty Shop Coupon.

Players who reach this milestone, please PM me so that we can track player status. Player time status will be checked for accuracy.

Your journey begins on December 18, 2007. Good luck!

-Outspark Staff

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:48 PM   #12
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah.. but its not worth it IMO. Doing nothing but playing a video game for 10+ hours straight, grinding, so you can get a pixelated weapon? Sounds like some might be losing touch with reality.
You get to 79.. you're capped. You have nothing left to kill quest wise, you don't need to grind. The dungeon bosses and KQs don't drop greens yet, you're one level from 80, almost time to move on from 70 weapons. *shrugs*
And being capped is boring D:
And I'm even more surprised by the people who have multiple lvl 60+ characters.

Last edited by Yosei; 12-28-2007 at 06:54 PM..
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:19 PM   #13
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Yeah.. but its not worth it IMO. Doing nothing but playing a video game for 10+ hours straight, grinding, so you can get a pixelated weapon? Sounds like some might be losing touch with reality.
You get to 79.. you're capped. You have nothing left to kill quest wise, you don't need to grind. The dungeon bosses and KQs don't drop greens yet, you're one level from 80, almost time to move on from 70 weapons. *shrugs*
And being capped is boring D:
And I'm even more surprised by the people who have multiple lvl 60+ characters.
O__________O You have got to be kidding me...
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:55 PM   #14
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
O__________O You have got to be kidding me...
It's true.

Cirno/Eirin are the same person, and both are 60+.

I'm pretty sure Cookie has a few.

Eirin said Fireriot has multiple.

I'm sure Recluse and the current highest level have a few.

If you speak Chinese, chances are higher that you have a few. Since GoR is a Chinese guild.
Don't even try to deny it. o_o
Old 12-29-2007, 12:14 AM   #15
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Old 12-29-2007, 12:55 AM   #16
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
GoR isn't Chinese. Sure, they have some Chinese members. But careful when saying stuff like that.

I don't know anyone personally who has multiple lvl 60s. I don't know if we'd get along lol. "blablabla has logged in."
Yosei: go away!
person: huh? o.O
Yosei: stop playing!
person: what are you talking about???
Yosei: grawr! *takes you to a singles bar*
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 01:25 AM   #17
a.L
A to the R to the K

Person: Nuuuuuu~ must level up!!
Old 12-29-2007, 08:53 AM   #18
jacquin
Bored Imp

jacquin is on a distinguished road
That's the way of gaming. No matter how hard it is, or how grindy it is, or even how boring, there will be those who will push and HARD to reach those high levels. I doubt they are all doing it to impress us: instead that's just how they play their games.

I can't fuss. While heavy grinding is just beyond me, I've spent days working on spreadsheets on data for some of the games that I played, and once, in a game that had groups battling over towns, spent 8+ hours doing an all-nighter on a fight.

Besides, many of the players here are really rather young and are not part of the 'social life' their peers are in. I know I officialy had no life until I got married (and given it's 5am and I still havn't gotten myself to sleep.. I'm not sure how far from that I am ;P )
jacquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:35 AM   #19
a.L
A to the R to the K

With all that spare time, they should do something constructive. Like this:

Old 12-29-2007, 09:54 AM   #20
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Hmmm its not hard to get multiple characters lvl 60+ if you already have 3 or 4 characters lvl 59. Fireriot simply lvled up multiple characters using 3 cpus I think. He basically ran his own parties mage fighter and cleric lol. Its only time consuming if you spend your time grinding inefficiently. Perfect Mob + Perfect Spawn+ Perfect Party = Perfect lvling speed hence people having the multiple lvl 60+ characters. But I tend to agree with Yosei those contest rewards are'nt worth the hrs a player would have to spend to get lvl 79 lol. I'll have to do the math and post it soon as for now I'm tired and posting on forums.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
+Tequila+ is offline   Reply With Quote