Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-14-2007, 11:02 PM   #61
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts

I <3 Capitalism, so I'm fine with paying.

This is really going to be how they make money.

Passing up the chance to make profit off of this would be a really bad decision on Outspark's part.

If you want some free thing, is it because your parents won't let you put money in an online game?

Well, mine don't.

Wanna know what I do? Pay-By-Cash. Just look at Payment Methods on the store. Plus, ist gonna be less than $5, and that's nothing.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:37 PM   #62
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Uhm, no.

I'm not paying for something that should be free in the first place.

Simple as that.

Everything else about the cs is all fine and good.
Valentines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 01:31 AM   #63
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
They could atleast make some hair styles and faces free to change. And then some you buy?
That's a pretty good idea. They can let the really funky hairstyles be CS ones, and the not so funky ones be bought by in game money. It still gives the non-CS users a choice, even if it may not be the best ones (which is fair enough, since we're not paying for it). o:
Old 12-15-2007, 02:47 AM   #64
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah.. like the tattoo'd faces be the ones for CS or something.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 04:34 AM   #65
Deadcrusader
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Deadcrusader
Current Level: 45
Server: Apoline
Deadcrusader is on a distinguished road
First of I'm all for capitalism and I don't live with my parents cause I'm 21. I think that something that is such a little part of the game as that shouldn't be something that you have to pay for cause most games don't make pay for such simple thing. Also it has no, real effect on your character so why charge for it. Yet again I will restate myself cause you don't seem to get it, outspark makes some good money off the cash store already and what they could do is add a lot more items that are cash store only that people will really want and they can split the hair stuff and face stuff between the game stores and the cash store so that everyone gets a little bit of new stuff. Also like i said before with things like the dragon mount and the other mounts being added they will make tons of money cause those are going to cash store only. Plus I started playing this game only cause it was free cause I already pay to play World of Warcraft so I don't don't need to be paying for another mmorpg. Plus in the long run by having a few new hair and face things in the game they can get more people that want to play the game and they will most likely will want to pay for the stuff in the cash store when they see so no, its not a bad idea.
I'm only saying all this cause some people don't seem to follow my logic or chose to only see things one way. I'm stating what I'm think so don't make it into an argument cause I have said what I think and I'm done cause by now you see where I'm coming from. Happy Holidays .

If any one feels I have over stepped my bounds I am sorry cause I am the type of person that has to state whats on my mind. Any ways enough about that, the main thing that I am really waiting for is the level cap to go up and to have quests with better exp and monsters with better exp. Also I am waiting on some bug fixes on quests like The Existence of Underground Dark being #7 and Kid Woz's Treasure #6 so that I can get to level 50 faster.So I hope in this new patch that they take care of those bug fixes if not at least their will upped exp I think so its no biggy if they can't fix it yet.

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 12-15-2007 at 06:01 AM.. Reason: Don't double post please.
Deadcrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:07 AM   #66
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
http://www.outspark.com/forums//showthread.php?t=30062

^ Information about Beauty Shop if anyone is interested.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:16 PM   #67
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Id like to say that this is a dissapointment, i thought the new update was going to bring a lot more to fiesta, it brought some new hair and a raised lvl cap , wow like i didnt see that coming :| and i totally agree with everyone else, hair do's cost real cash? wow outspark u give us 3 to start out with the colors are gya and its so dam simple like a haircut u have to make ppl pay money for :shakeshead:
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:17 PM   #68
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Is the patch still ebign installed because i opened Outpsark launcher and the screens that appear as the patch download appeared then when I log In im disconnected from the server like it does when the patch is being installed
Phantom Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:26 PM   #69
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
According to this it should be over, but things can come up.

Quote:
Tue, 12/18/2007 - 6:52am — SKiNG
Hello Fiesta Players,

At approximately 5:30AM (PST), we will be conducting a maintenance for Fiesta. This maintenance is expected to last 2 hours. Upon resuming service, the following changes will have been added.

Beauty Shop (Found in Game Items section of store)
10 Faces
10 Hair Styles
10 Hair Colors

Level cap raised to level 79
New Quests and Zones

Red Tuxedo/Wine Dress
White Tuxedo/Dress

5 Santa Suits (Found in Event Items section of Fiesta Store)
5 Santa Hats (Found in Event Items section of Fiesta Store)
Dog Sleigh (Mount) (Found in Event Items section of Fiesta Store)

OX Quiz Field

Christmas Quest (Talk to Kid Woz)

Party Matchmaking (Found in Community "F")

Thank you,
Outspark Staff

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:46 PM   #70
jacquin
Bored Imp

jacquin is on a distinguished road
It's up.. it's snowing, there's xmas music playing..

And they fixed the quests.

They officialy pwned this day.
jacquin is offline   Reply With Quote