Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-28-2007, 09:53 PM   #1
A_Forever
:w

Kingdom Quest complaint. lol

Ok, I got into the 5:12 kq for mara and was all happy. As we started fighting I asked "For future reference, who is going to be main tank?" Nobody answered me. The reason why they didn't is because none of them could T_T. When we came to the first mara and marlone it all went to hell x.x

I died to get out and I joined another. The exact same thing happened just with different people and only 2 clerics that wouldn't listen. I just got out of that kq and now have wait like another hour for the next mara kq.

This has been happening at least 2-3 times a day for me now. I find that playing really late at night, gets me into kqs with people who know what they are doing with only a few people who are new to it.

Is it just me or are all of you having this issue? Yes, I realize most of you are probably past the mara kqs, but did this happen to you?

I posted this in MoS only because most people hate it when you complain anywhere else. Well whatever.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:26 PM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Alot of ignorant people in Mara.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:58 PM   #3
A_Forever

Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
Alot of ignorant people in Mara.

No, its not ignorance, its stupidity. This one guy umecheru will come into the KQ and do the same thing over and over. Which is, when we come to the first mara and marlone he pulls them without letting the archers pull the elites and fighters around them first. Then everyone dies. When we finally beat Mara and Marlone, and FINALLY get to the boat...he pulls like every fake. Remember, he does this every kq. I've been in about 3 with him.

Ignorance is doing without knowing what your doing wrong. Stupidity is doing and knowing exactly what your doing wrong -.- For the new people though, they just run around. They don't notice that there are people there who know what to do and that they should just follow them. I just don't get it some times.

Last edited by A_Forever; 12-29-2007 at 12:04 AM..
A_Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:13 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Ok, there are people who are beyond stupid.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:13 AM   #5
A_Forever

Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
Ok, there are people who are beyond stupid.

Lol. Exactly xD
Old 12-29-2007, 03:25 PM   #6
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
Server: Apoline
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
well i was in one (long ago) with a lvl 18 fighter who had taunt, and a 22 who didnt. We might have won, but some idiot mage pulled all the wrong bosses, at like 3 at a time.

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
alexbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:14 PM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I don't do Mara anymore. But when I've done it on my alt, I've been the main tank lol.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:23 PM   #8
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
You'll always get stuck with people like that. So you have either two choices. One, don't do Kingdom Quests (they're not even worth it after a certain point). Or two, do them and risk failing them and wasting your time and/or money. Personally I just steer clear of them.
MagesRequiem is offline   Reply With Quote