Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 08:47 PM   #11
AegisXOR
Honeying

In-Game Name: Withstanding/Chzo
Current Level: 47/24
Server: Apoline/Teva
AegisXOR is on a distinguished road

Well, hopefully this isn't one of those fansites where everyone with power is a corrupt jerk, and s/he'll see that I was just being OCD about the wording rather than counterproductive.

TBQH I didn't even know she was a mod, you all have so many crazy badges and low-contrast images I can barely tell things apart
Old 01-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
So... playing my Archer my skills will stop working mid battle. I have to restart the game completely to fix it. But I can still move around, attract aggro, and see the rest of the party move about.

Another one is the pots I set in my quick slot won't work... same with the mover. Anyone else have a similar problem?
Yup I've had the skills problem every now and then, esp on my cleric.. it usually happens when I spam my skills while i'm still in Idle mode... after Idle mode my skills are bugged and I cant use it..

Hmm Pots problem, is that all the time? my Pots usually work in quick slots.. but ever now and then I hear the animation sound effect as if i used a pot, but it doesnt happen... i just had to try again if i'm not already dead LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #13
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
The "Skills don't work but I still see people chat and walk then suddenly d/c" happens to alot of ppl XD Its happened to me sooo many times and I had to completely relog on fiesta ><
Old 01-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #14
Shader
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Kallien, Avaia, Istral, Elennecia, Nuada, Nuala
Current Level: (Following order of above)38, 30, 28, 22, 8, 7
Server: Bijou, Apoline
Shader is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shader
Yes. I have died because of similar glitches a few times. Right in the middle of fighting something and my pots wont work, I get hit and die.

The mover I occasionally have problems with. I will have to hit the icon a few times for it to work.

(Made by moi using Paint Shop Pro 7.)
Old 01-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #15
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I wanted to make sure that I'm not just experience an extreme case of lag.

In regards to the pots it happens once in awhile... my skills are working fine during that time. Another guild member told me that his quick slot 'locks' up too and has to completely restart the game as well. For some reason after he said that my Archer's skills started acting up. >.> Maybe he passed it on. But yeah, if it's just not me I'll try to send a report to Outspark; hope that it gets fixed in the next year or so.

Off-topic: But I do not close/delete/etc just cause someone is 'arguing' with me unless they are going against the forum rules (ie. flaming). IMO, if I'm asking about something specific I'd much rather get answers to that rather than a list of (more or less) unrelated glitches. Thread title alone does not convey the whole message that is why we have the opening post. If you'd like to list glitches feel free to make a thread in Fiesta Discussions and/or MoS.

Last edited by Loveless; 01-03-2009 at 10:31 PM..
Old 01-03-2009, 10:33 PM   #16
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
Something like that happend to me today. D: I tried casting magic blast and the skill froze for like 10 seconds then the skill was executed.

Thanks Loveless :3
Old 01-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #17
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yup, that happens. Or when I try to cast Multi Shot I'd go into that cast position and my character just stays crouched... with a weird twitching motion. Couple minutes later it didn't shoot the arrows... -sigh-

When my Blessing of Teva goes away on my Fighter I won't be able to level without a party. D<
Old 01-03-2009, 11:13 PM   #18
Shader
Little Hob

In-Game Name: Kallien, Avaia, Istral, Elennecia, Nuada, Nuala
Current Level: (Following order of above)38, 30, 28, 22, 8, 7
Server: Bijou, Apoline
Shader is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shader
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Yup, that happens. Or when I try to cast Multi Shot I'd go into that cast position and my character just stays crouched... with a weird twitching motion. Couple minutes later it didn't shoot the arrows... -sigh-

When my Blessing of Teva goes away on my Fighter I won't be able to level without a party. D<
My archer has done that. >.< In the middle of a KQ.

Another thing that sometimes happens...I will hit a skill and she will start to fire an arrow then go back to relaxed position without firing a few times before she will actually shoot one. My Cleric does this too with her skill attack. Sometimes she will also go through the motions of healing but nothing will be healed and I(or a party member)still die. Thaaaaaat SUCKS! I hate that.

(Made by moi using Paint Shop Pro 7.)
Old 01-03-2009, 11:40 PM   #19
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I couldn't get on my mover yesterday at one point. :/

I think it worked after I changed maps.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:42 AM   #20
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
I get those glitches with my archer. Usually relogging solves it though.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Closed Thread