Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-10-2016, 01:51 AM   #31
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of

I might buy it
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:06 AM   #32
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Are any of you guys buying this game?

Trying to decide if I want to buy it or not. I'm not that good at shooters, but I thought it was medium-fun.
Play Winston or Reinhardt... no aiming required LOL. I don't think I've had as much fun with a shooter since S4 League before it got ruined by hackers and overpowered weapons...
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 10:39 PM   #33
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
This has become my free time suck. This is what I do with my time if I have time. I am Cripsys on Battle.net and I welcome any and all friendoes from this place.

I've mostly played the ai stuff and some rando quick plays, but I'm up for whatever. If anyone wants to try to make a competitive team, I'd be down.

EDIT: Probably only really on weekends, depending on times, but yeah mostly weekends. Actually probably mostly just Saturday nights my time... but maybe not, that's just best for me.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE

Last edited by Pritcher; 09-08-2016 at 10:46 PM..
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 02:42 AM   #34
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
If anyone is interested in Overwatch, but is not interested in the price tag, Paladins: Champions of the Realms is a low cost alternative to Overwatch.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Mindspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 04:54 AM   #35
Childers
Slime

Childers is on a distinguished road
Anyone still playing OW? I tell ya, the new hero they announced at Blizzcon this year is a ton of fun.
Childers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:19 AM   #36
Lottie
Hero Slime

Lottie is on a distinguished road
I didn't play for a while. The game is still good?
Lottie is offline   Reply With Quote