Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Scottlee38 is on a distinguished road
Alright.. to all you lvl 100+ people how do you lvl from 91-96?

Idk if the makers of this game did this on purpose or not, but lvl 91 is a "dead zone" there is really no way to lvl to 96 for a repeat for a mage. People say: "Omfg LOL grind lolo"- dont work ya die in 1/2 a hit even with blues on.

So should i spam the KQ forever until i hit 96, or is there a certain special spot to grind just for mages without needing a ton of help. The server of Legel fails when it comes to population, and there's virtually no help.

I was looking at the sparkcrack you all use btw. The exp boost card 120% is self explainatory, but how can you use it if you get half hitted? Does charming to 70% + having +9 blues with END really let a mage mob several lvl star monsters?
Scottlee38 is offline   Reply With Quote