Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #31
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold

Update on Euro Block
by CSR_Joker
---
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was asked to explain again what happens after July 14th:

If you are an existing player, you can continue to play after July 14th no matter where you are. The Fiesta Launcher will detect that you are already an existing player and it will continue to allow you access to the client.

New users form Germany, Austria and Switzerland who do not have an existing Fiesta account will be blocked from launching the client after July 14th.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:49 AM   #32
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
Well... Thats one of the lies we have spoken of. Outspark announced that without having an agreament with gamigo. They cant deciede that on there own.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:50 AM   #33
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Lol, guess theier still gonna do it.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:06 PM   #34
Jennifer6262
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Jennifer6262
Current Level: Level 68...and level 69 IS GONNA BE A PAIN lol
Server: Teva....FTW!
Jennifer6262 is on a distinguished road
Yays im not gonna lose mai guild <333333
Guild:Holy_VanGuards
Favorite Place:Sand Beach
My quote: Deal with it,it's part of life.
Wewt!My signiture is rainbowy!
*Will post a picture soon*
What ever you do,don't open your door.
Dun dun dun...

My favorite Song: Sorry by Madonna <3
Jennifer6262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:30 PM   #35
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by MaxOff View Post
Well... Thats one of the lies we have spoken of. Outspark announced that without having an agreament with gamigo. They cant deciede that on there own.
Outspark owns the current accounts. Its their obligation to provide service to these accounts.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:32 AM   #36
Kookylad
Hero Slime

Kookylad will become famous soon enough
The Fiesta Launcher will detect that you are already an existing player and it will continue to allow you access to the client.

New users form Germany, Austria and Switzerland who do not have an existing Fiesta account will be blocked from launching the client after July 14th.
---
This may sound kind of farfetched but could people possibly remove the restriction...? A kind of hacker threat could arise...! :O (I've got a bad notion that this IP ban could backfire tremendously, e.g. existing players being blocked)
Kookylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:23 AM   #37
MaxOff
Zombie

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Outspark owns the current accounts. Its their obligation to provide service to these accounts.
they dont have the obligation nor the rights to provide service to european customers. It is gamigo who has the last words over every player living in most of europe. Gamigo can force outspark to block any player, from these region, to login.

I personally believe that we Gamigo will demand a full block from Outspark, unless Outspark gives Gamigo something in return. For example the Account-Data, or maybe a financial compensation.

I also would not take everything that Outspark said as set in stone. It seems like Outspark was rather suprised on how offen Gamigo speaks to its customers and may had to make some hasty decisions.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:34 AM   #38
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I see Gamigo as the unprofessional company here. They went and started mentioning it, saying Outspark was going to block all of Europe when decisions weren't final. Also, one of their GMs came to the forums and started criticising Outspark in the public forums. If I recall, their GM said its about business and money, not the players.

Outspark doesn't like to announce anything before decisions are final, but Gamigo seems to be taking this situation lightly, they just go saying stuff like its gossip. Outspark owns the current European accounts, they cannot and will not sell the accounts to Gamigo. Since they legally own those accounts, they can choose if they want to block them or not.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:49 AM   #39
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I personally believe that we Gamigo will demand a full block from Outspark, unless Outspark gives Gamigo something in return. For example the Account-Data, or maybe a financial compensation.

Eh, just a quick question, but what would Gamigo want with account data for players that they let stay in a US-based Fiesta and traded the players for the data...?

I also would not take everything that Outspark said as set in stone. It seems like Outspark was rather suprised on how offen Gamigo speaks to its customers and may had to make some hasty decisions.
Because grass is always greener on the other side. Took as much manure to get it that way though.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #40
MaxOff
Zombie

Outspark owns the current European accounts, they cannot and will not sell the accounts to Gamigo. Since they legally own those accounts, they can choose if they want to block them or not.
Yosei im rather disapointed. I think u know even better then i do how the situation is. And yet u say such half truths. A Block is not a Ban. Yes Gamigo cant force Outspark to ban the accounts. But they can force Outspark to Ip-Block every country Gamigo has the rights for. And dont come me with proxies and stuff. I do know how they work, and doubt most people will figure out how to configure them right, so that it wont lag. In fact, i think, most people will just accept that block if it happens.

I see Gamigo as the unprofessional company here. They went and started mentioning it, saying Outspark was going to block all of Europe when decisions weren't final. Also, one of their GMs came to the forums and started criticising Outspark in the public forums. If I recall, their GM said its about business and money, not the players.
Well Gamigo was very honest, maybe to honest indeed. And also fiesta is buisness for them just like it is for Outspark.(I take any bet that Outspark is also not thinking about the comuntiy first. No company would.)
And about that gm talking in the outspark forums: Can u give us a link or is it already deleted?

It is also very unproffesional to try to blame the other site. Until now i tried not to blame either gamigo nor outspark, but i may have blamed outspark once or twice, after all everybody should know that outspark and me arent exactly friends for quite some time now. And i want to appologice in that case. I just wanted to show that until now nothing is clear. There may be a full block or there may be not. It depends on how the current negotiations are working out.

Last edited by MaxOff; 07-13-2008 at 11:24 AM..
MaxOff is offline   Reply With Quote