Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

Idiot Mages

I'm not here to blast the entire mage class, just a few idiots running around Uruga lately. The first incident happened after the server meltdown a few weeks ago. I got in as soon as it came back to life and got to the prime King Mushroom spot around the campfire. I had it all to myself for about an hour and had just pulled in a group of 6 mushies and a few Orc Hunters for the hell of it when I get spammed to join a party. I decline, and the next thing I know, I'm in the middle of a frost nova, everything is dead, and the 3 spores that dropped were picked up by this KSing mage. I give a WTF?, and get another party request, which I turned down, shouted to avoid partying the KSing mage, and moved down the road. A little revenge was had - she still was shouting to find a party 45 minutes later.
The second incident was a few days ago. I was killing pinkies for a quest and pixies because I wanted the mats, and had been spawn killing the same pinky for about an hour when 2 identical mage freaks come up and start KSing the pinky I was on. Never mind that there are 5 or 6 other pinkies around the area - they wanted the one I was working (yes, I know, you can't claim an area, but if the damn thing is shooting me, I'm going to kill it). Then to top it all off, the little jerkwad told me to stop KSing his pinky. It was hard to not put my fist through the computer and ring his scrawny little neck.
Long story short - if you see me on Teva and I refuse a party, I'm probably working a quest needing drops. If you wait til I finish the mob I'm working and ask nicely instead of just spamming while I'm trying to kill something, I might just join you.