Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
Muon
Mushroom

Muon is on a distinguished road
What is going on with EPITH?

I took a break from fiesta for a short time, tired of breaking weapons and fantasy games in general. Came back to discover a new server up and running (always good) and I started a cleric (so far, my favorite character in fiesta).

First of all, the drops here , maybe because it's new, seem... well... ridiculous. Before I hit level 20 I had 2 level 20 fighter shields, 2 level 20 cleric maces, a few random green mage items, and enough archer gear to equip a battalion (which i sold, because I personally don't like playing archer).I also currently have in my bank 2 level 26 cleric helms with some decent stats on them(one is +12 end). I was mining for a bit, and I had around 3 xir spill out (2 lucky, 1 bless) when my character was around 19 ish. I was mining for cash, because being a new server people were paying alot of money for ore (and meat, and other craftables, which is strange that people would have that kind of money on a new server). I have seen more people on Epith than I've ever seen when I played on Bijou.

Secondly, the items from the KQs seem... a little better? My cleric is currently only level 24, and I was doing a Mara, which are always hit or miss groupwise, but the Gold Hill quests fill up so fast I've only been able to do one so far. So I join mara, we have a terrible go at it , but we succeed in the end, thanks mostly due to 3 clerics over 20 constantly ressing. So I open my box expecting 3 pots, or maybe a lix and I recieved a +4 level 20 cleric shirt. (as well as the standard 3 pots, a blessed lix and some level 14 fighter boots). +4 weapons from the Slime Quest seem common as well (I had never seen anything above +3 from it). I also recieved the best pair of Mara earrings that I have ever seen. 40hp,40mp, +1 crit.

Third, Having two weapons before I even hit 20, I decided to do some enhancing which always makes me nervous. I managed to get both weapons to +6 without breaking them. (I did break one trying to go to +7 so i stopped there) I also got my shield to +6 without breaking it. Of course, this could just be some random luck, or a lucky day for me.

Four, I found at least 3 chests on this server. I might have found 3 chests my entire time I played on Bijou. Nothing really noteworthy about any of them, but it was still pretty nice. I could attribute this to the times I play there didn't seem to be as many people on, and being a new server.

In all likelihood, it could just be that yes, its a new server. I could just be having a bit of luck on this one that i was sorely lacking on Bijou. Maybe I missed some post about how they increased the drop rate of greens/chests/xir-spilling ores, etc.. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a stroke of luck on this server? Right now as a 24 cleric i'm sitting on around 47 silver with all my gear/spells paid for, and a helmet for 26 already in the bank.