Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 11:33 PM   #11
WhoIsShaun
Mushroom Fighter

WhoIsShaun is on a distinguished road

Once again someone complaining about the TOS.... and yes it is possible to run more then 1 client. All you need to do is put a little bit of work into it so they cant track it or anything, but like I said I wont post it unless some more people want it. I dont want a bunch of kids to gang up on me and cry over the TOS.

PS: Hit me up on aim at fiestaCBT and ill walk you threw the process.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:56 PM   #12
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Well from what I know, dual clients are mainly used for 3 things. First of all is the most obvious. To cheat or hack or do something evil. Second is to transfer items between two accounts. Third is to powerlevel another account.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:13 AM   #13
WhoIsShaun
Mushroom Fighter

WhoIsShaun is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Zotius View Post
Well from what I know, dual clients are mainly used for 3 things. First of all is the most obvious. To cheat or hack or do something evil. Second is to transfer items between two accounts. Third is to powerlevel another account.

Your right but as far as im concerned im here to give advice/help not to tell the future and worry about what they do with the advice or help its there choice
Old 11-01-2007, 12:14 AM   #14
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
@WhoIsShaun:

We are not being childish about this. Editing game files of any sort is unacceptable - it is against the rules. You wish to discuss this in the public? Do it somewhere else that will allow you do to so. FiestaFan isn't a place for you discuss how to get yourself in trouble by going against the ToS. You don't agree? I'm sorry, but that's the rules and we're not going to be changing that. Please do not call others childish like that when they are simply stating the facts.

If you do intend on posting something like this here, it will be removed and will most likely result in an infraction. Read the rules of FiestaFan. I quote:

Quote:
FiestaFan does not condone breaking of the Outspark Terms of Service. http://outspark.com/legal
-Some leeway is allowed.

@Rukya:

I believe we're not allowed to run two clients at the same time, and it will not be discussed on these forums even if you can, so I will be closing this thread.

I would suggest you to do what others have been suggesting, and that is to find a friend to help you in whatever you need. Goodluck.