Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 01:31 PM   #21
phizzie
Mini Pinky

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: phizzie / Fuzzybums
Current Level: 20 / 29
phizzie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to phizzie

Originally Posted by Mithikal View Post
I know a few people with 100+ silver atm so technically they could form the guild now if they all put their money together. But I agree I doubt there will be more than 1 or 2 because they are only being funded by treasure chest events.
dam i wish i had dat kind of money
Old 06-25-2007, 02:46 PM   #22
That 1 Guy
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: That1Guy
Current Level: 23
That 1 Guy is on a distinguished road
I doubt it too, because I was thinking about starting my own guild, but then when I realized how much 500s is to me at my current state I wouldn't want to lose it all just for a guild until I got more =[
Old 07-18-2007, 10:03 PM   #23
Synelia
Bone Imp

In-Game Name: Synelia
Current Level: 34
Synelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Synelia
somehow people are able to make 500s by lvl 40ish..I don't know how I can't even get to 30s at lvl 34 but I'm sure the people who could pull it off are fighters and clerics...they don't need to buy stones or at least not as often as I do (archer)
Old 07-18-2007, 10:15 PM   #24
Skeith
Kebing

In-Game Name: Kuhn
Current Level: 41
Skeith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Skeith
when i was lvl 39 i got 160silvers! but claude and lild are always richer than me! lol =)
Old 07-18-2007, 10:59 PM   #25
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Synelia View Post
somehow people are able to make 500s by lvl 40ish..I don't know how I can't even get to 30s at lvl 34 but I'm sure the people who could pull it off are fighters and clerics...they don't need to buy stones or at least not as often as I do (archer)
Most of my money goes into items and stones, the only reason i was able to buy my lvl 40 equipment was because of the increased drop rate during the 3x event. As for fighters not having to buy stones, thats wrong, i have to buy 40-70 hp stones every trip after soloing and thats alot of money when hp stones cost me 100 copper.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:24 AM   #26
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road
You train on the wrong things then

A solo trip only costs me about 10 HP pots and 10 MP stones
Old 07-19-2007, 12:34 AM   #27
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Originally Posted by Sheapy View Post
You train on the wrong things then

A solo trip only costs me about 10 HP pots and 10 MP stones
I train on the mobs that are for my repeatable quests, so obviously not the wrong mobs, I'll add that goblin captains can do 300 damage with their skill alone.

And don't even suggest not doing repeatable's as my only repeatable at the moment saves me killing 100 extra mobs each time i do the quest. When you need 500k exp to lvl you take longer trips which of course means using more stones.

Last edited by AndyB; 07-19-2007 at 12:36 AM..
Old 07-19-2007, 12:40 AM   #28
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road
Wow, Fiesta's getting more towards grind. That sucks a lot.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:48 AM   #29
Revy
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Revy
Revy is on a distinguished road
Sheapy: you know, the main difference between AndyB's and your trip-cost is that he's killing lvl48 mobs while you're killing lv28 mobs => he is spending a lot more stones on fighting. And his stones cost 2-3 times as much as yours. (in case you didn't know, the cost of the stones is increasing every level).

On-topic: i believe the 500s is fine. Yea, you can't create a guild on your own, but that's on purpose. Guilds are not for soloing roflmao.
If ~5 of the lvl40+s get together they could gather 500s in like 3-5 days. Most of the drops on that level are normal-quality, which can be sold to NPCs for 50-80c / each, (or when tier2 production will spread, they'll worth even more). And they kill a lot => loot a lot.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:52 AM   #30
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Originally Posted by Revy View Post
On-topic: i believe the 500s is fine. Yea, you can't create a guild on your own, but that's on purpose. Guilds are not for soloing roflmao.
If ~5 of the lvl40+s get together they could gather 500s in like 3-5 days. Most of the drops on that level are normal-quality, which can be sold to NPCs for 50-80c / each, (or when tier2 production will spread, they'll worth even more). And they kill a lot => loot a lot.
Don't forget tier 3 pots as well, they're a good money earner. ;D

On topic: 500 silver is fine, it's meant to get people to work together and it makes players take the guild they helped to create more seriously which will mean less guild hoppers early on.

Thats how we made harlequin, a group of us in the early to mid 30's, pooled our money together(i sold all my ingredients ) in order to create our guild.

Last edited by AndyB; 07-19-2007 at 12:56 AM..
Closed Thread