Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #11
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of

Anyway hows thing going now?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:03 PM   #12
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
Anyway hows thing going now?
Not bad I'm slowly tackling the task, i should be at about 50 silver set aside by the end of the evening.

Altough the old members haven't really stepped up to help, some new ones are talking of helping out.

It sucks having to sacrifice so much to save! But i'm motivated to get the guild built!!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:33 PM   #13
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
I think it would be a good motivator in the guild creation direction if the GMs decided to make an option for KQ to be guild run. I'm not saying if you're in a guild you should be able to run it whenever the heck you want, but I think it'd be good measure to have separate servers for bi-hourly KQ GUILD runs. And you can queue up as a guild so that you know who will be with you if you get into that server's KQ. FTW.

I don't have a guild yet, and don't know how easy I'll find one, but it'd be nice to be able to stop asking my noob/embarassing questions in /s because I'd have some guildies to ask opinions
Old 09-05-2007, 08:56 PM   #14
Meteo
Mini Pinky

Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I think it would be a good motivator in the guild creation direction if the GMs decided to make an option for KQ to be guild run. I'm not saying if you're in a guild you should be able to run it whenever the heck you want, but I think it'd be good measure to have separate servers for bi-hourly KQ GUILD runs. And you can queue up as a guild so that you know who will be with you if you get into that server's KQ. FTW.
That would be freaking sweet. Hopefully we'll see something like that.

Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I don't have a guild yet, and don't know how easy I'll find one, but it'd be nice to be able to stop asking my noob/embarassing questions in /s because I'd have some guildies to ask opinions
Finding one shouldn't be hard once guilds start becoming well established, now getting into a good one? that can be hard

There's a bunch of guilds that will recruit any person once they're a certain level, and some i think will take just about anyone. But yea, I love combined source of knowledge aspect of a guild too. Not to mention being able to comfortably ask people you know for help with game stuff.

Like i've mentioned before, our guild will never be actively recruiting, rather bringing in good personalities (mesh well with the rest) or exceptional players (gotta hav. personality too though) but get to know some of the members, or myself around the game Once it's up we could probably bring you in.

I'm going to get to full list of members updated when i'm home.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #15
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Meteo View Post
Like i've mentioned before, our guild will never be actively recruiting, rather bringing in good personalities (mesh well with the rest) or exceptional players (gotta hav. personality too though) but get to know some of the members, or myself around the game Once it's up we could probably bring you in.

I'm going to get to full list of members updated when i'm home.

Split-Personality ftw.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:50 AM   #16
Meteo
Mini Pinky

Just want to say THANK YOU! to everyone who contributed to the rebuild today, i've updated the thread with the latest numbers, we're getting closer to our goal guys!

Last edited by Meteo; 09-06-2007 at 06:54 AM..
Old 09-06-2007, 04:26 PM   #17
Meteo
Mini Pinky

An open invitation has been extended to Lilly.

Lilly shows her interest in the better understanding of all things Fiesta, friendly well spoken, and at this time, not affiliated with a guild. Reading her posts here is enjoyable, i think she will be a strong contributor here, and would love to see her in the green channel in Fiesta.

We hope you accept and join us upon guild creation. ^^

Also don't let me forget to mention Corselia, an awsome Cleric player from Portugal. He has been a great questing partner. Thanks for joining us!

And last but not least Spirit_Of_Fire and her moms, Ladi_Loki, thanks for accepting the invitation!

Last edited by Meteo; 09-06-2007 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: left information out
Old 09-08-2007, 01:13 AM   #18
Meteo
Mini Pinky

Just want to thank DaleDo for his contribution! Thanks much man~!! Every bit gets us closer to the goal!

And very special thanks today to Tammeral!!! She has rolled us past the 1/3 mark!! Thanks, this was a great leap towards the goal. TYTY
Old 09-08-2007, 01:44 AM   #19
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Oo getting more ppl I see.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:53 AM   #20
Meteo
Mini Pinky

Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
Oo getting more ppl I see.
^^ u keeping tabs on us?
Closed Thread