Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
rgmiax
Hero Slime

rgmiax is on a distinguished road
Alchemy --- please help :p

Hi,

First of all, I've seen many guides about production skills...

So I chose my two production skills, stone production skill and material composition. Then I went to Ruby (in Roumen) to buy the Elrue recipe, but when I try to buy it, my money (250) goes down but the scroll doesn't appear in my inventory, so I can't learn it and the recipe is in "yellow" in my recipe list...
I tried many times (so I lost much money), tried to log off/on an tried again, but I still don't have that scroll in my inventory.

I also created a second character and transferred some money to try to get the scroll, but... same result :'(

Any known solution for this?
Old 10-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Hmmm... that is odd - does a message pop up down in the bottom right corner? If you don't know - don't try it again. The second question for you is what server are you on?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 10-19-2008, 10:10 PM   #3
rgmiax
Hero Slime

Yes there is a message, the famous "The production skill has not been obtained yet.", when I try to produce a stone. When I buy the recipe scroll there is a message saying that the item is purchased.

I'm on the server named Bijou.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:12 PM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Are you on right now? And also, you did select the stone production skill correct? I am trying to remember how it works. Been a while since i first started a production skill.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 10-19-2008, 10:25 PM   #5
rgmiax
Hero Slime

I'm online right now... My character's name is Bedelia.

I have the stone production skill so it should work but I can't understand why it doesn't...
Old 10-19-2008, 10:28 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Meet me by Ruby - I will be on a noob called Spirit of Fire. I was able to select the production skill and buy the elrue production skill.

Make sure that when you click on your Skill icon and then click on the Alchemy tab at the top, that the stone production is there.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:31 PM   #7
rgmiax
Hero Slime

OK I'm already there
Old 10-19-2008, 10:35 PM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

I do not see you, lol. You said Bijou, right? I will trade you the skill I was able to buy.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:38 PM   #9
rgmiax
Hero Slime

Yes, Bijou ^^

I'm sitting next to Ruby in Roumen
Old 10-19-2008, 10:40 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

I'm standing at Ruby and there is no Bedelia there. It also says when I try to add you to my friends list that you cannot be found.

Closed Thread