Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 02:26 PM   #41
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

Not sure if I'll get blammed for this, but it seems revelant enough. Didn't want to create another thread just for this too.

Fear's been fixed and now we can all resume running around like headless-chickens again.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #42
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yepyep. I was in MD last night and kept running all over the place. I think I liked it better, when it wouldn't make us run into other mobs.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 06-12-2008, 02:29 PM   #43
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
So it no necro?
Old 06-12-2008, 02:31 PM   #44
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Well, Yes it is a necro. But, the rules state that unless it is something that is important (not those exact words), so I figure it was important and we would let it slide.

EDIT: Didn't they also increase the time from 3 seconds to four??

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 06-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #45
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

I think they refined it so that Fear-1 does 3 secs and Fear-2 actually upgrades it and does 4.

EDIT: Don't post Fabled, it'll be a necro.

Last edited by Ivramire; 07-18-2008 at 05:12 PM..
Old 07-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #46
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Dyaevim
Current Level: 72
Server: Apoline
FabledWaltz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FabledWaltz
Triumph is right about mages. We're not as great as people seem to think we are. In fact, the guild I used to be in warred another guild and there was this level 5x cleric in it. So me, my cleric friend, and another mage who was level 6x all went after him. Me and my cleric friend were both level 4x and not even us together with that mage could bring the cleric down.

In fact, I don't think we killed him once even with the 6x using Mind Drain. Clerics are incredibly overpowered so I think they really need to be toned down a bit if three people including two mages can't even take one level 5x cleric down. They still need to fix the cool down and damage for our spells. As Triumph said, our highest level spells barely do more damage than our lowest level spells.

Like, Firebolt, right now it says something like 7xx - 8xx damage at level 7 or 8 (don't remember which) but at level 1 it's not even at 100 yet using that level 7/8 one is entirely pointless as the cool down is too long to be effective and the extra damage is so meager it's practically unnoticeable. Maybe a 20 second Fear is too long but only 3-5 seconds is too short even if you empower it.

10 seconds, unempowered, would be nice like others have said. Anything more or less is either underpowered or overpowered. And archers really have no room to talk. They're insane and if i'm not mistaken, they're still the true mage killers of the game but now...so are fighters and clerics.

Edit: Whoops, I didn't mean to necro it. D:
Closed Thread