Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 11:37 PM   #11
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

O.M.G.

20 seconds of running away/standing there is...

Why does the Mage class get all the love these days??/?!!

Old 04-14-2008, 11:43 PM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
It's not something that started today. :P But like I said... Fear not lasting for 20 seconds isn't going to kill anyone. So they should probably be focusing on something much more important.

I think Mock says 5 monsters so you don't go crazy pulling 20+ and kill yourself in the process but is still able to take on 5+.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 PM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
geez... i'm worried that SnakeEye will go and change the effect time of that skill, rather than change the description....

but but.. if the devs looks at class balance and stuff as well, then hopefully they'll realise that they SHOULDN'T have a 20 sec fear for mages..? -fingers crossed-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-14-2008, 11:54 PM   #14
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I still think people are over-reacting a bit. It only effects us in pvp.
Old 04-14-2008, 11:59 PM   #15
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
But but... over-reacting makes things fun. :3
Old 04-15-2008, 12:07 AM   #16
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Well thinking it over a bit this both helps and hurts other classes. If you think of the benefits of a 20 second fear on a boss monster which would make boss hunting simple. If you wanted to go boss hunting with a full party 3-4 mages and a cleric if needed (possible 5 mage party depending on how long it takes to kill) That could mean up to a 1:40 fear on the boss and in turn could mean not even taking a hit if it only takes that long to kill the boss. That party would mean massive damage and not taking hits.

Possibly different lengths depending on if you use it on monster compared to if you use it on players. For players leave it at a 5 second fear while monsters change it to 20 seconds?
Old 04-15-2008, 12:25 AM   #17
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I don't think anyone's over-reacting o.O

Just that for the few people who play for PvP, I know more than a few who will actually be right for once. Add to that the sheer *insert derogatory term here*
of making a change like that is mind-numbing. Hurr...class-balance...
Old 04-15-2008, 12:29 AM   #18
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Some dude said he was going to quit <.<
Old 04-15-2008, 12:30 AM   #19
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
even if its not PvP...

isnt it a bit unfair that a mage could "stun" a mob for 20 sec when fighters could only do it for.. i dunno.. 6-7 sec?!

even cleric's invincible doesnt last that long if we empower it....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-15-2008, 12:31 AM   #20
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Bleh, if they're that bothered, let them.

While it does effect mainly PvP, maybe that person really really likes PvP? O.o

Then again, I can start to see from the view-point of a few people that Mages are maybe getting the most love...
Closed Thread