Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 10:42 AM   #41
Molick
Slime

Molick is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by AngellicDiety View Post
I would like to see you prove this.

Whenever your ready:

Fighters:
  • Starleona
  • Razil
  • Ioann77
  • AngellicDiety
  • Sinto
  • Wildthing

Clerics:
  • Elfenlied
  • Luserina
  • LoveLove

ok i have fought 3 people on that list Star, Ioan and LoveLove ..... at my lvl i alway have a fair chance agaist them untill i get stun ^^ .......clerics really have no chance agaist mages because lovelove is like 6 lvl ahead of me and i could still kill her even if i have to run for few mins {we left fight at a draw :/ she killed me once and i killed her once so it's 1-1 } , Iona is a whole different story, when we started he had 10 kills when i only had 2 ....but at the end i found out a way to kill fighters so the recored is 14-12 atm ....star is a whole stroy which i will not tell because u'll don't no star like i do ......................oh and all this happen with out i have stifle ....i will give any class a run for their money ..............odd that u'll only post fighers and clerics because out of all these class an Archer has the best chance to kill a mage

and it's a good thing u can't use pots in pvp zone ^^

and Angle i will b happy to take u on ,just whisper me "Molick" rules are no scrolls and no skills that ant ur own like exp:{ cleric buff -u are not a cleric so it's not ur skills-} also no charms from cash shop def or str ,but hp and sp extender is fine .---cause u might have one already any--- we can fight in the uruga arena ........

u can even use the fighters and cleric teleport bug if u want :/ been fighting alot of people who does that lately

Last edited by Molick; 02-24-2008 at 11:07 AM.. Reason: ^^
Old 02-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #42
BuzZzKiLL
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: BuzZzKiLL
Current Level: Mage 5x Tank6x
Server: Bijou
BuzZzKiLL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BuzZzKiLL
i can show u quotes from the clerics and fighters ive beatin my level or higher, ill even start takin pics lol(well its a bit to late for that now, since im 40 im a noob in the bg, still havent fought any1 yet tho), because mages are FAR from the worst PvPs, honestly, from the archers ive fought, they seem to be the weakest(i beat one 4 levs above me), and i laugh wen clerics my level hit me cuz its like bein hit by a needle and i have NO defence lol, though they may not have been all str, the case might be differ then, but if thats the case id just down em with my mage combo quik lol. theyd be healin more than hittin anyway. ive seen mages take up too 4 people at once and still win. and dont think im lying lol, at the time wen i was in my 30's i was a BEAST in the Battle Grounds, i had ALL my equips +6-14int always had +int rings for my lev, +9 till i could use +11, and my staff was +17 Int, that added onto and all int build, and u got POWAAHHHH, all i need now is a +int hat and shirt and im bak to bein complete, my staff is CRAZY 2, i forget the stats right now tho, ill prob edit wen i gettem, or not, no need really lol, i just remember its +19 int, and has 2 others on it 20+ (farmed at gc, swordsman i think) and in guild wars mages are exelent, last time i chekked a war is a war, so wen u see a team mate in need of assistance the mage produces the perfect ammount of damage to finsh taht person off with the assistance of whoever is tankin, if there same lev i mean. and im not bad in guildwars either, exept i get pikked off easy by the higher levs, but rarely loose against people my level.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:14 PM   #43
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
u can even use the fighters and cleric teleport bug if u want :/ been fighting alot of people who does that lately
That glytch gives u an adv not us :/. Because we can't know when we are close enough to attack. And yeah angel u forgot Bubu on that list xD. He is tougher than love and luse and maybe only elf will stand up to him in cleric 1 on 1 . As far as the story goes to make things short i told mol i won't fight him until i get all my stuff ready cuz i dont' wanna end up losing and lose my perfect record against him . But yeah Molick has improved a lot and has become a fearsome mage to fight against. Last time i fought him i managed to win but slightly .

Although guys stiffle won't help u much against damage dealers. Y? cuz i can still kill u in 3 hits with using your stones. So yeah is all a matter of getting to the mage and dev him or die before u get there.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 02-28-2008, 08:55 AM   #44
Sheya
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Sheya
Current Level: 79
Server: Teva
Sheya is on a distinguished road
No one even considers the full end fighters as threats >.>. When I taken out my fair share of people in pvp. Including Molick.....

Sheya - Warrior Princess Lvl 8x Proud Member of TheMilky
Eleien - Lady Archer Lvl 4x Member of Peanut_Butter
Windycaster - Sexy mage Lvl6x Member of TheMilky
Ledian - Celestial Cleric Lvl 4x GM of Reign of Chaos
Teva Server
Sheya - Warrior Princess Lvl 3x
Epith Server
Old 02-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #45
Patchouli
Honeying

In-Game Name: Patchouli
Current Level: 79 (Mage)
Server: Retired from Fiesta
Patchouli will become famous soon enough
Stifle is the most useful, fear is just good as a prelude to spike, beat LoveLove multiple times with stone allowed when we were fooling around with guild vs Patchouli, by going Stifle, couple of weak attacks to chip at the hp pool, chain, fear, small spells, second fear, spike spells, according to her it also delayed the stone taking effect for the ~2.5 seconds.

The Stifle also affects devastate and physical related stuff, you see the animation but it doesn't actually resolve, so you can just fear them away without getting stunned if you had stifle up first.

(Did anyone else empower fear duration by the way?)
Old 03-03-2008, 01:42 PM   #46
Molick
Slime

Molick is on a distinguished road
To me Fear is my most usefull move i could easly burn a fighter Mana befor they notice what happen and clerics are easy to take out while feared .... the most usefull class to use stifle on is mages put a real hurting on them ^^ .......Stifle pwns clerics but i only use it on them when they hit me way to hard

(may b may b not ;p)

Patch i want to pvp u ^^
Closed Thread