Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #1
Dizzap
Slime

Dizzap is on a distinguished road
What to empower?

I am about to hit level 20 and get power hit. Im going for the 5 dex/ 25 spr/ rest str build with a 2h sword. I havent used any of my empower points yet and wasn't sure which empowerment for power hit and how many to use. Keeping in mind about other skills in the future, how many should I put in and in what category to empower it?
Old 01-09-2008, 09:52 PM   #2
HeavyMetal
Slime

In-Game Name: HeavyMetal
Current Level: 5x
Server: Teva
HeavyMetal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HeavyMetal
I say, use 5 to increase power hit all the way in dmg. Decrease the cool time on power hit all the way as well. Dont use any to increase stun time, Make sure you have 10 points when you hit lvl 43 though, and max out dmg and effect time oon your devestate.....the rest you should either use on increasing dmg for other skills, or wait till your really high lvl and use them to immediately maxe out the dmg on them. *such as lvl 51 vampire strike*
Old 01-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #3
Nami
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Nami
Server: Bijou
Nami is on a distinguished road
Hello.

Empowering skills depends on your play style. I assume that your main skill is Power Hit considering your choice of statbuild. Increasing your damage, decreasing your cooldown and SP consumption on Power Hit would be wise.
A fully empowered Power Hit is 15 skillpoints, and it's arguably worth investing 15 points in Power Hit.

Increased damage: Your burst damage will be increased MASSIVELY if 5 points are invested.
Decreased cooldown: This choice will increase your DPS significantly. (Damage per second).
Decreased SP consumption: Last longer in PvP (No consumption of stones and pots). Saves alot of money in the long run (Saves you pots and stones), PvE wise.

Sincerely, Nami.

Nami: Warrior - Level 7x
Thaila: Mage - Level 4x
Miki: Archer - Level 3x
Heal: Cleric - Level 2x

Guild: NoMercy
Old 01-11-2008, 09:30 AM   #4
DavidBowie
Mushroom

In-Game Name: AngelPie
Current Level: 3x
Server: apoline
DavidBowie is on a distinguished road
i agree with nami, i personally have a similar build, 25 spirit and the rest str, and bonus dam on powerhit is very nice,cooldown takes 4.2 sec instead of 6 and sp cost is half at full empowerment. devastate is something you need to save 10 points for though and there is a skill at level 60 you need 10 points for as well, so by level 70 those three skills should be the only ones empowered.
Closed Thread