Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #11
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: CrimsonChaos
Current Level: 67
Server: AP-PO-LEEN
Senyx The Soulless one is an unknown quantity at this point

INT/END

Godly SPR gears.

And lots of critical SC items.

You'll be epic.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #12
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
^Why SPR gears though? You don't get the biggest benefit of crit% from equips, END from eqs. is arguably more useful.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:11 PM   #13
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

While this is true, The fact that SPR is the blue stuff you need to keep on blasting, A critical Neo glasses (4%) Critical Whatever uniform (7%) And like, The mara hat (3%) Would put you well above a normal critical rate, Without wasting the stat points, And it''s not all that much SC either.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #14
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Then why can't you focus on getting END equipment instead of SPR equipment? I don't think that Mages have trouble with their SP, at least not enough to justify getting SPR eqs.

END on eqs. benefits a Mage more than it would in stat.points, because SPR from eqs. doesn't have the crit. bonus. while block bonus from END was never there to begin with. Just seems to me that it's more benefit with the 5% + crit rate from stat point SPR (or even in INT) rather than the same amount in END which you can very easily get from equipment.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #15
FutureKnight
Phino

In-Game Name: FutureKnight
Current Level: 87
Server: Epith
FutureKnight is on a distinguished road
[Critical] Blue Dragon Wings 5%, [Critical] Blue Dragon Costume 7% + 25spr 5% + Neo Glasses 4% = 21% Crit rate

_chronical_ Mage | lvl 69 | 4.3k hp | 900def | 1,5k m.dmg | Status : Banned

Mainproof Fighter | lvl 70 | 4.3k axe hp/4,6k shield hp| 1,2k axe def | 2,7k dmg | Status : Banned

iPerv | lvl 64 | 3,6k hp | 700 def | 1.8k m.dmg | Status : Retired & Gearless

Old 03-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #16
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Then why can't you focus on getting END equipment instead of SPR equipment? I don't think that Mages have trouble with their SP, at least not enough to justify getting SPR eqs.

END on eqs. benefits a Mage more than it would in stat.points, because SPR from eqs. doesn't have the crit. bonus. while block bonus from END was never there to begin with. Just seems to me that it's more benefit with the 5% + crit rate from stat point SPR (or even in INT) rather than the same amount in END which you can very easily get from equipment.
Touche'

But the fact remains, Mages have no need for STR, or DEX, (But if i ever saw a DEX mage, I'd run) So if you have 2 main areas to allocate your stats, Then which one is to be left out?

SPR-Increases critical rate and MAX SP
INT- Increases overall magical damage
END-Increases MAX HP and block rate(?)
Critical SC items speak for themselves. So i'll let you pick from the 3. But i stand by my INT/END build, it's worked wonders for me, Though i find myself running out of SP usually every 2 times i go down my spell row.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #17
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

If you're completely factoring the CS in your build, why not mention the +9s? +9ing something doubles its defense, so it makes it so that you don't even have to add points to END.

Heck, CS makes it so that you don't have to use your stat-points at all
Old 03-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #18
HPhealer
Imp

HPhealer is on a distinguished road
if the mage only have SPR/INT it will be good for pvp but not really for aoe at abyss or in the dungeon he will die fast
Old 03-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #19
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

A good point, +9'ing your equips would give you a definite boost to both your Mdmg and Critical rate. And when it comes to mages, The armor is a definite YES.

Problems are the expenses.

Some people resort to selling SC items to meet the demands of +9's.
And never know it's illegal till' it's too late.

Goodbye, 75% of the first gen players! I knew you well!
Old 03-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #20
FutureKnight
Phino

In-Game Name: FutureKnight
Current Level: 87
Server: Epith
FutureKnight is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HPhealer View Post
if the mage only have SPR/INT it will be good for pvp but not really for aoe at abyss or in the dungeon he will die fast
And i can buy godly mage gear including End Gear <,< +9 them and it will return the lost Def

_chronical_ Mage | lvl 69 | 4.3k hp | 900def | 1,5k m.dmg | Status : Banned

Mainproof Fighter | lvl 70 | 4.3k axe hp/4,6k shield hp| 1,2k axe def | 2,7k dmg | Status : Banned

iPerv | lvl 64 | 3,6k hp | 700 def | 1.8k m.dmg | Status : Retired & Gearless

Closed Thread