Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 07:23 AM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
How to get Kingdom quest victim/master/medal collector/monster joke punchline?

Does anyone know how to get the following titles? according to the wiki it says that "It seems the Level Up Quests counts as a KQ", so i tried failing 5 times, but i didnt get any title. Even if i wait for the 30 seconds, when they say "move to roumen in 5 seconds", it seems that i do not get moved to roumen unless i click on "move". Any suggestions? Also, does anyone know the difference between "kingdom quest master" and kq medal collector and how to get them? im thinking about completing the level up quest then giving up and doing it again, would that work? thanks

edit: also, for monster joke punchline, i read that u have to die 10 times to the same monster in the same map, so i tried it in marlone clan's hideout, and waited for my 3 minutes after death to be up before dying again, but i didnt get any title. anyone know how to get the title?

Last edited by NotMyWay; 03-02-2008 at 12:11 PM..
Old 03-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
when u die and respwan, u technically change the map. Maybe thats the reason y u dont get the title. To let someone res u, might help.

kq medal collector, wont work until u can actually collect medals in a kq.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
Laurilea
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Laurilea
Current Level: 5X
Server: Apoline
Laurilea is on a distinguished road
You need to be resed each time for the Master Joke Punchline. I have that title on one of my characters because I kept dying in the Mara quest and kept getting resed over and over. I never left the area and Mara wasnt killed until after the 10th time I had died and then resed.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:25 AM   #4
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I just got the "KQ Bronze Medalist" title by completing the class change quest 5 times... (discard the "sign of promotion" after each completed time), so it does work, and i think the "medal" is just a figure of speech... however, i did not get the "Kingdom Quest Rookie" title, which i was expecting. Any thoughts on this?
Old 03-07-2008, 03:30 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
that KQ Bronze Medalist title is pretty cool! maybe i should try that for my lvl 60 job change quest...

for MJP... I've died in Sand hill by the same monster and spawned myself back to town so i'm still in the same map and didnt need a cleric to rev me...

wait 3 mins then die again...

But I think u've gotta lose a full % of exp to get MJP... i tried that on my Archer with less taht 1% exp (i killed something in between the 3 mins, but not enough for a full %) and i didnt get teh MJP for that character...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-07-2008, 03:36 AM   #6
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

But when i was in marlone clan's hideout (dungeon whereby u respawn in the same map if killed) i lost about 3%, and didnt get MJP... maybe it really has to be 10%, but if that is so, how do u get the title which requires 1000 deaths? (its impossible to get 1000% exp, since everytime u get 100% it goes back to 0% and u gain a level).

Im thinking of revive...

edit: for the lv 60 job change is there an quick and easy part? Im thinking of the part where u kill the gambler boss, can that be quickly finished?

Last edited by NotMyWay; 03-07-2008 at 03:44 AM..
Old 03-07-2008, 03:49 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i went down from 7% and didnt geth MJP...

i dunno how Lvl 60 job change works... can i just ocmplete 1 part and discard it and do it again? do i get to talk to NPC after each part? i dunno XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-07-2008, 03:53 AM   #8
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
You DON'T need to lose EXP for MJP.

If you have BoT on, you can still get it.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:59 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

well ppl say the got MJP from town events too, where u dont lose exp..

but maybe u need at least 10% sitting there??

-no idea-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-07-2008, 04:34 AM   #10
MikeyG
Touch all the butts