Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
JosephE
King Crab

In-Game Name: WeAreRockstars|MonicaPerry
Current Level: 31|5
Server: Cypion
JosephE is on a distinguished road
My Cleric... Again

Hey guys

I've been thinking about the whole HK or Gaurdian thing, and want kind of Cleric I want to be in the future(even though i'm only level 31 :P), and i'm not sure. I want to be able to be a good healer in a party and also do some clanking\soloing. Would you be able to tell me which is better if you want to do both? I'm guessing Gaurdian.

Also, what would be better for my build? To be honest, I don't really have a build. First I started off 2:1 END:STR, then after that I wasn't sure. So I just used my stat reset scroll and came up with this;

STR (+5)
END (+14)
SPR (+16)

I decided to try this out, and thought it would be good for both partying and soloing. Do you think this is a good build? I pretty much just made it up, according to what I know each stat does.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:29 PM   #2
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road
For guardian or holyknight, read the thread below this one. Helion explains perfectly.

I'm too tired to explain cleric builds....so ill just say your build looks wonky to me (XD) and I'd go either clank build (END and STR) or healer build (END and SPR) But both is kay too I guess.

Someone will probably come around and tell me I'm wrong, but I'm TIRED!

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Old 07-22-2010, 11:57 PM   #3
Helion

Tournaments Won: 35

You are generally following my build path, which has been a good generic build, especially early. I would recommend taking your spririt to 25 first, then take your end to 25 next - crit bonus, then block bonus. Then, I stuck with str to 50, and am now raising the others to 50 as I level. You can also help your stats through your gears - many of the clerics I know are heavily into end/dex on their gears, so I am able to find str/end or str/spr gear relatively cheap at the upper levels. I use a combo of the 2. I love the endurance, but am finding the magic defense from spr to be necessary as well. It is way too early to commit to guardian or holy knight in your case, but ultimately as you find what build and gears work well with your style of play, the choice will become easy for you.

EDIT ^^ lol, Kaini, you posted as I was typing. Not sure about the perfect explanation - thanks for the ego boost though! xD

Last edited by Helion; 07-22-2010 at 11:59 PM..

Old 07-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
JosephE
King Crab

In-Game Name: WeAreRockstars|MonicaPerry
Current Level: 31|5
Server: Cypion
JosephE is on a distinguished road
Ok, thanks for the great advice

I'll just follow that pattern and I should be fine. Once again, thank you, I appreciate the time and effort you put into your advice, it really, really helps! Have a good one.
Closed Thread