Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 02:12 AM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
FiestaFan Fundraiser - get a cool new tag

FiestaFan Fundraiser!!!

Want a cool tag? Want a cool tag that you can customize? Well it could be yours soon enough. “How do I get one?” you ask. Well here is how....

In order to help the mods/admins fund the occasional FiestaFan event, we are holding a donation event. Each donation must be in 5 silver increments. For every 5 silver donation you make, it changes which tag you get and it ups your chances of getting a customizable tag. For example:

Donate 5 silvers – you receive this tag, for 1 week.
Donate 10 silvers – you receive this tag, for 2 weeks.
Donate 15 silvers - you receive this tag, for 3 weeks.
Donate 20 silvers - you receive this tag, + a hot pink name for 1 whole month.
Donate 25 silvers – not only do you get the above tag, but it also enters you in a drawing to customize your own tag that you get to keep for 3 months.

Note: Only Most Giving tags will come with Pink names, as the other tag colours are used for other events (yearly/monthly/ssotw events). If you do not want the pink name and would like to go back to your old colour, please PM Blaaaaaaaah/Rightclaw and it will be changed for you!

*Some exclusions to the customizable tag though. It must be one of the FF tags. It cannot say Administrator or Moderator or things like that nature or use the same colors as the mods/admins. But, you get to pick the tag title, the design on the background and the color. THe maximum character length for the customized tag is 12 characters including spaces.*

In order to make a donation, please send a PM to Spirit, so that I can make arrangements on when and where to meet you. Not on Teva? Have no fear, this event is for all servers.

Also, the more you donate the longer you get to keep your tag. Each additional 25 silvers extends the length of your tag for 1 week up to a maximum of 3 months.

For example: If you donate 100 silvers. You get the Hot pink tag for 1 month, but get to keep it for an additional 3 weeks for the extra 75 silvers. If you donate 125 silvers - you get to keep it for an extra 4 weeks.

Lastly, this event will end on Christmas. So send your PMs in before Christmas!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 12-01-2008 at 04:05 AM.. Reason: Added name colour information.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:23 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
You guys can finally get a hot pink tag!

'Tis the season of giving. :3
Old 12-01-2008, 03:18 AM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Made a few changes to the opening post. If you win the customized tag - it has to be a maximum of 12 characters with spaces.

Plus, the more you donate the longer you keep your tag.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 12-01-2008, 03:31 AM   #5
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Didn't I suggest custom tags couple of months ago?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 12-01-2008, 03:32 AM   #6
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I made my donation.

What is the donation period? Do all the tags get issued at the same time at the end of the fundraising event?

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 12-01-2008, 03:32 AM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Didn't I suggest custom tags couple of months ago?
Now you can get one. I am going to do the random drawing thing in a hat and fraps it, so everyone can watch to see who the winner is.

But you gotta donate to get an entry into the drawing and the more you donate, the more entries you get.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:38 AM   #8
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
I made my donation.

What is the donation period? Do all the tags get issued at the same time at the end of the fundraising event?
KK, I see mine was applied already. Am I to assume this is an ongoing event or is there an end date?

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 12-01-2008, 03:39 AM   #9
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
JW what is my money going towards?
Old 12-01-2008, 03:39 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
I made my donation.

The tags will be given out once we receive the donation... or when one of the admins are online to see that we received it.

Yes! The pink looks nice. <3 I like the combination in Loki's tag list... and holy crap you have a lot.

EDIT:
@Mikey: The money will go towards future FF events when we give out 'cash' prizes or the equivalent.
Closed Thread