Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-15-2009, 02:07 AM   #11
Llyold
Hero Slime

Llyold is on a distinguished road

Counter-Strike always give me headaches XD
Old 10-15-2009, 12:26 PM   #12
zeilfridge
Wild Imp

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Har_nee_Car
Current Level: 7x enchanteur,6xtanker (semi retired), 2x archer, 2x cleric(deleted :O),
Server: teva
zeilfridge will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to zeilfridge Send a message via Yahoo to zeilfridge
MGS Online awesome
zeilfridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #13
Crimson Cloud
Zarnox / ̵͇̿/'̿-̅-̅-

Tournaments Won: 5

Server: Apoline
Crimson Cloud is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Llyold View Post
Counter-Strike always give me headaches XD
Haha, well I was In cal-i back in the days. Now don't play it at all. Just sometimes log in on fun maps and play around with some noobs. First act like im a noob too, then go and kill them, and everytime they call me hacker but o well, being good costs something too.

Crimson Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #14
arman5656
Phino

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Kopu,Aruf,Halwa,Zica
Current Level: 4X, 2X , 2X , 2X
Server: Teva
arman5656 is on a distinguished road
i do not have a xbox or ps3 so i only play free online PC games. Please do try battlefield heroes
If you like battlefield heroes(it is free), do tell me and i will addd you as friend!

Also playing BATTLEFIELD HEROES! & TF2

GO ROYALS GO

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
arman5656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:56 AM   #15
tweeety
Imp

In-Game Name: tweeety
Current Level: 10
Server: Epith apparently X_X
tweeety is on a distinguished road
I like Call of Duty..... I never played it online though, but I still like it.... I haven't played it for like half a year though cause I stopped right after I finished it... which was only a week after I bought it... wow, it really hasn't had much use at all X_X

I also love the Sims. Sims 1, Sims 2.... in the future perhaps even Sims 3...... but I hate how they look in Sims 3. And though it's supposed to be the most uninhibiting one of them all, I find it all very limiting. That's enough Sims rant though....

I also love the FF series. I try to get whatever I can get my hands on but to be honest..... the characters in 12.... can't really stand most of them. Like when it was coming out everyone was going on about how good they looked but I was like "Are you guys serious? They look like shit! What's that? The Bunyip?". Van and stuff grr I hate their voice acting. And I thought Yuna was so docile it was amazing she survived long enough to even appear in the first FF10, let alone star in the sequel. Plus everyone past.... I'll say 9 cause I dont remember how thye look like and I dont wanna condemn them.. anyway any character past 9 looks gay. Seriously! Titus looked gay, Wakka looked gay, Rikku looked SUPER GAY lol... it was Rikku right? Im confusing some of them but I'm pretty sure that's their names. Anyway umm yeah. I like their games though. But I hate the camera movement. Grr. I think I preferred it in 8 cause at least it didn't move so much and confuse the heck outa ya, instead of say 12 for example where I'd have to look for my characters for like 5 minutes before going "ahh there they are" and so on. lol. I think the maps got way too big there too. I mean how big can a freaking mine shaft really be? X_X Or was it a train station? I can't remember, all I remember was dying at the hands of a weird anteater like bad guy while trying to run away from him and so on.

Anyone try playing their PS2 games on their computer? X_X
My copy of 8 wouldn't work so I downloaded it from somewhere and I started playing it as it downloaded and I got to like.... just over halfway on the first CD and the thingy started fudging up X_X
Major bummer.
It stopped working afterwards... and now I can't play that awesome game anymore... not on my PS (long story) and not on my computer.... so I'm mucho sad about that.....

But I remember being the joke of my school for never getting around to finishing FF10.... cause I'd get killed by Seymour X_X I never got past that guy! Cause it was so easy to beat all the other bad guys, but when I tried to kill him, I realised he was ..... pretty much the equivalent of satan! lol. He'd kill one of my characters with two hits. and mine? They could barely scrape up 1000HP's in one turn (alltogether). And this guy had that lance and shiz.... and not to mention that my Kimahri was held up and the other doods just plain couldn't hit him X_X. Oh god it was a nightmare.... I still haven't finished that game.... but you know what? Ima try again now! Actually I wont... What I've resigned myself to doing is trying to level up my FF10 characters everytime I play. Cause yeah, I figured if I got stronger he'd be 'easier' to beat.... but don't hte bad guys get stronger too? That's what used to happen in 8. I hope they changed that or I'll never beat this guy X_X. Gosh I forgot all this FF slang and stuff..... I should play some FF game before I forget everything.