Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-14-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Liiraangee! :O

I just tried a normal game with Ashe, I sucked soo bad xD Eh, shes fun but I'm still the best at Shaco.

I had this 1hr normal game playing him and it was just craazzyy! I had philosophers stone, boots, phantom dancer, sheen (i think thats what its called? it looks like a blue sword), one thing that gave me 13% crit, and nosher's tooth @_@ My crit was so amazing all I hit were crits, so creeps died with 2 hits x.x It was amaazzzingg <3 Lol but anyways... yeah we won and I probably had the most fun in that game xP

---

and gogogogo 2 more posts till premmy xD
Old 11-14-2009, 11:03 PM   #2
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
im still trying to find something that suits my styles... i think master yi might work, but im not sure.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #3
Leesa
lk;sfdb

Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Yeah, you could try making it easier by using the little checklist at the champion select menu, so if you like being an assassin, fighter, tank, etc. you can choose from those categories and work from there :P You can also keep hitting Random and see if you play one you like xD

Last edited by Leesa; 11-14-2009 at 11:50 PM..
Leesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:48 AM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Jikanu View Post
im still trying to find something that suits my styles... i think master yi might work, but im not sure.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=24813

First things first, stick to ranged classes for now until you master basics and learn a little more about the mechanics. Going against a ranged lane as melee is difficult for newcomers and nigh impossible against a duo. I've only managed to pull off something like that once and that's only because I think the enemy Ryze was slightly retarded.

Figure out your play-style, will you attack, attack, attack, at all costs and chase someone down to stand victorious over their bodies? Get someone like Singed or the Voidwalker Kassadin (who doubles as an anti-caster). Do you avoid getting hit at all costs but still want to deal massive damage? That's a ranged-DPS almost definitely, try hit-and-runners like Teemo, nukers like Tristana or a ranged-assasin like Twitch. Are kill-counts all that important to you? How much HP do you want? Blah, blah, blah,blah,blah
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:17 AM   #5
Leesa
lk;sfdb

I was lucky enough to have Lirange play Shaco in front of me and I fell in love the first time I played as him xD I've always done really good with him, even though I don't like melee that much.. But since I absolutely love ninja/stealth/rogue type of champs thats what I'm trying out first, then I'll go to other things.

What I do know is that no way in hell am I gonna be a tanker haha
Old 11-15-2009, 03:19 AM   #6
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
damage-dealing ranged-tank with high defence, high attack power, and high movement speed would be nice.

Kidding, of course. The reason i dont like ranged players much ofthe time is because im a bit too timid with them, since ranged units are generally fragile. so... they're out.

i like damage dealing, though. so any character that can hit fast and powerfully, then get the hell out of there would be good. a tank killer, basically.

Last edited by Jikanu; 11-15-2009 at 03:23 AM..
Jikanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:42 AM   #7
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
I was lucky enough to have Lirange play in front of me and I fell in love the first time I played with him xD
I'm flattered;D

And yea i know, I just need two more roumen port threads!xD
Old 11-15-2009, 03:43 AM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
AP Shaco is hax. :<

He just hides in the forest and lays down traps non-stop.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:44 AM   #9
Lirange
Bad Kid

I think ap shaco fails G__G
And ap shaco got nerf anyways. Dps is the way to go. Going to get a wireless router, going to install LoL on my sisters computer and hopefully it can handle LoL much better;D. Though, she's only home on weekends so I can only play.. yeah.

I want a shaco sig.... -wink-
Old 11-15-2009, 03:49 AM   #10
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I'm sitting in LoL by myself. e_e

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote