Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 07:18 AM   #61
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

Well, technically a mage will do more DPS because their skill is a "one hit big damage" kind of thing, while archer skills are more "one hit small damage, but skill continues to do damage", which is DoT. And when an archer draws aggro, it's mainly because of our DoT, while when a mage draws aggro, it's because of high damage and skill spam (archers ... can't really skill spam >__<)

On modification, yeah, Outspark should be able to modify things like KQ times, rewards, quests, what is allowed in the game, but they can't really add new stuff unless it's already available in BK o-o

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-17-2008, 07:28 AM   #62
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
Well, technically a mage will do more DPS because their skill is a "one hit big damage" kind of thing, while archer skills are more "one hit small damage, but skill continues to do damage", which is DoT. And when an archer draws aggro, it's mainly because of our DoT, while when a mage draws aggro, it's because of high damage and skill spam (archers ... can't really skill spam >__<)

On modification, yeah, Outspark should be able to modify things like KQ times, rewards, quests, what is allowed in the game, but they can't really add new stuff unless it's already available in BK o-o
Right, right... its the same thing basically. Lol. They can edit anything in the game if they desired but they don't because of the legal issues surrounding that. Or something like that. I really don't know but I do know they could change it if they just asked permission from their "parents". xD
Old 02-17-2008, 07:34 AM   #63
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
The plus to archer's debuffs is that they aren't affected by Def. or M.Def. so on bosses, our poisons keep doing the same amount of damage while mage or fighter damage is reduced. But since our debuffs don't stack... two archers would be enough to permanently keep a boss poisoned/diseased/bleeding (assuming attacks always hit).

Compare that that to two mages whose spells aren't affected by one another...

Old 02-17-2008, 09:16 AM   #64
Neamara
Crab

In-Game Name: Neamara; Wiz Mage / Mashimara; Cleric
Current Level: Nea; lvl 28 / Mashi; lvl 18
Server: Bijou
Neamara will become famous soon enoughNeamara will become famous soon enough
Fiesta is a really great game, but I can't say it's the best ever because I also play some other games, I like to switch a bit between some games because every game have their own good points and some points that can be better. But Fiesta is addictive and fun, that's for sure
Old 02-17-2008, 08:02 PM   #65
naruto_son
Mushroom

naruto_son is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Neamara View Post
Fiesta is a really great game, but I can't say it's the best ever because I also play some other games, I like to switch a bit between some games because every game have their own good points and some points that can be better. But Fiesta is addictive and fun, that's for sure
i play other games bt this is better than the other games

fiesta is kinda boring to kill monsters all over again...
but in some strang way it is kinda fun

i mean a really strange way!!!

im in server bioju...what ever its called my name is kOOLKID101... really is exackly like that im a lvl 20 cleric if u can pty me plzzz!!!

Last edited by Rightclaw; 02-18-2008 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: Don't double post.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:05 PM   #66
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
double post ftl.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:16 AM   #67
naruto_son
Mushroom

naruto_son is on a distinguished road
sell what

is the kool music is kool in the free battle field 1

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 02-18-2008 at 12:39 AM.. Reason: Do not double post.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:39 AM   #68
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by naruto_son View Post
sell what

is the kool music is kool in the free battle field 1
Naruto_son, you are not allowed to double post here. Use the edit button, please do not do that anymore.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:21 AM   #69
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Requiem, why oh why are you so confrontational? Dx lmao.

Anyways - on topic!

Fiesta, as a game, sucks. At first it seems to have a lot of content but then you realize..itz nawt dat gret aktully. When I do play it, I only play for the friend I've made, to be honest.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 02-18-2008, 02:36 AM   #70
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
Requiem, why oh why are you so confrontational? Dx lmao.

Anyways - on topic!

Fiesta, as a game, sucks. At first it seems to have a lot of content but then you realize..itz nawt dat gret aktully. When I do play it, I only play for the friend I've made, to be honest.
Win. I feel the same way.
Closed Thread