Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 04:04 AM   #21
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav

IMO - probably not.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:07 AM   #22
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I don't think there is a pattern anyway. Sounds like a number generator thing to me. =/
Old 02-03-2008, 04:11 AM   #23
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Or CashShop Red Eye/Lucky/Blessed stones.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 02-03-2008, 05:30 AM   #24
Neamara
Crab

In-Game Name: Neamara; Wiz Mage / Mashimara; Cleric
Current Level: Nea; lvl 28 / Mashi; lvl 18
Server: Bijou
Neamara will become famous soon enoughNeamara will become famous soon enough
So cashshop!, Come on you are lvl 11 But it looks nice, have fun ^-^
Old 02-03-2008, 08:10 AM   #25
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
He said that he used no CS items.

However, enhancing a lvl 8 staff is a little of a waste. Probably should wait until the lvl 20 staff to enhance >__>

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-03-2008, 08:13 AM   #26
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
He said that he used no CS items.

However, enhancing a lvl 8 staff is a little of a waste. Probably should wait until the lvl 20 staff to enhance >__>
I used to enhance my level 8 bow - for titles and for the looks. I simply cannot afford bring a level 20 weapon over and over again when it breaks. @.@" Plus, you need T2 stuff for that.. issit? I forgot. Enhancing 20 weapons are more costly to me. @_________________@"
Old 02-03-2008, 08:26 AM   #27
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
No, I mean for an actual weapon @__@ Like you're going to actually use it to kill stuff.
For looks, yeah, I would probably go enhance a below lvl 20 weapon xD Less costy ...

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-03-2008, 08:38 AM   #28
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Lv20 stuff is tier 1.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:40 AM   #29
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

And quite a bit more costlier than the stuff below lvl 20 @_@

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-03-2008, 08:57 AM   #30
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
And I was proud of my +6 level 1 staff... >_>;
Closed Thread