Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
ajc2123
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Balthier_Kazin (High Cleric)/ Mage
Current Level: 3x/1X
Server: Epith
ajc2123 is on a distinguished road
Whats your favorite class and why?

Nothing about which is more powerful but which class do you like best and why? What about the play style do you like? I'm new and so far I have a lvl 10 cleric and fighter, but I'm still playing around.

Also I would like a class that can solo most things. I don't like playing with people much lol.

So what are your thoughts?
Old 03-18-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Well...I find it fun on all classes! Except for fighters...I'm not saying fighters aren't goo or anything..but they just aren't my type..I don't know why...

Being a cleric rocks because of the sheer easiness of playing with a cleric.

Being an archer rocks in KQs where I'm almost always pulling aggro ( even if I die it feels good lol...I guess I'm a bit crazy now hehe)

Being a mage is..different..cause I'm mashing my keyboard all the time...and I'm actually using INT! lol

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 03-18-2008, 05:37 PM   #3
ajc2123
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Balthier_Kazin (High Cleric)/ Mage
Current Level: 3x/1X
Server: Epith
ajc2123 is on a distinguished road
I don't know much but from what I can tell from previous mmorpgs and the first 10 levels of this one, I might like warrior and clerics. Ive never been much of an archer fan in any series just because I either like to cast spells or be in their face. But most of the spell casters in other games I've played is just SPAM SKILL 1 OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I don't know if this is true in this game, but I'm trying to stay away from that class from getting bored fast. Fighter (or warrior in my last game) Usually involves some running around to get aggro and hold them away from other players, or just doing massive damage which I like, and clerics kind of seem like a warrior with a healing side, like a paladin or something.

I'm welcome to being corrected over this since I'm new but, so far I like Fighter and cleric, even if people tell me cleric is overpowered
Old 03-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #4
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
well whenever I start a MMORPG I always play as a fighter/warrior first. The idea of holding a sword and being able to solo are very important to me, lol

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 03-18-2008, 08:51 PM   #5
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
I like archers.

Cause you don't have to do much.

But being a fighter is cool too I guess.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:56 PM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
In any MMOs I either choose the most agile characters (usually the Archer) or the one with the most Defense + Power. So naturally I like the Archer and the Fighter. Or put the two together and you'll get something like a Monk class.

Archer is my number one favorite. No matter what people say about the class in this game I love it. Long range and good damage. I like soloing most of the time so this class is great. XD Not to mention the critical too!

In contrast I like being the tanker in this game as well. Kinda makes you feel like you're doing something for the whole team. :3 And what's better than only seeing a couple of numbers off you while you deal twice the damage? One hand and shield for parties and a big ol' axe for when I solo.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:21 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Mine is a toss up between a Mage and a Fighter. I have loved my little mage from the day I made her, but recently have been playing my fighter a lot and I really enjoy playing her now that she is in her 40s.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 03-18-2008, 09:29 PM   #8
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Can't beat a Fighter... it's the basic class in any game. :P Can't go wrong with it.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
lol, it is so much fun. It is hard to solo on my mage, but on my fighter I can solo all day long.
And she looks awesome toting around a big sword, lol.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 03-18-2008, 10:25 PM   #10
Rawr :P
King Crab

Tournaments Won: 1

Rawr :P is on a distinguished road
Archer
Reasons-
Least Played
DoT
Closed Thread