Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 08:13 PM   #11
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future

LOL, when I looked back, you were already at 667. So much for that post xD. Anyways I got my bow to +6 yay!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:15 PM   #12
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Congrats!!!!!
It seems to get harder after you get it to +6. The highest I have gotten so far is +8.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-02-2008, 08:29 PM   #13
iDerrick
Symphony

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
I have 1 xir and about 3 perfect red eyes left. Dont know if I want to risk getting degraded lol.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:10 AM   #14
Wynaro
Blue Crab

Indestructo Helicopter Champion!Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Wynaro
Current Level: 55 Mage
Wynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the rough
Cash Stones (aka Red and blue and their perfect counterparts)
red and blue[1] - lvl 1 -20 armors and weapons
red and blue[2] - lvl 24 - 50 armors and weapons
(note there are no lvl 21-23 equips)
red and blue[3] - lvl 54 - 90? (I'm assuming 90)

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Congrats!!!!!
It seems to get harder after you get it to +6. The highest I have gotten so far is +8.
Even with CS stones you only got to +8 Spirit? Or do you mean without? O.O That would be scary with a GGK or other high cost wep XD

Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
I have 1 xir and about 3 perfect red eyes left. Dont know if I want to risk getting degraded lol.
Buy a stack of Perfect Blue Miles

Last edited by Wynaro; 01-03-2008 at 01:52 AM..
Old 01-03-2008, 02:12 AM   #15
iDerrick
Symphony

I would but Im out of credits Dx
Old 01-03-2008, 02:15 AM   #16
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
1-20: Grade 1
30-50: Grade 2
60-80: Grade 3
90: Grade 4

And Armor from 90-99 is Tier (grade) 4 too.

I suppose I'll just add that info to the Wiki pages.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:10 AM   #17
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Originally Posted by Wynaro View Post
Even with CS stones you only got to +8 Spirit? Or do you mean without? O.O That would be scary with a GGK or other high cost wep XD

That is even with CS Red and Blue. My failure rate is outrageous. Without the CS items I was stuck with what I could find to buy, because I VERY quickly gained the title of Unlucky enhancer. In fact, I think it was the first title I gained, lol.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 01-03-2008, 03:45 AM   #18
Wynaro
Blue Crab

Wynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the rough
LOL Ouch! I have so far got lvl 20 and lvl 30 wands to +9 XD. You could send some money to my paypal account throw some silver at me and I could make you some +9 weps

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
I suppose I'll just add that info to the Wiki pages.
Thanks Hyper
Old 01-03-2008, 02:18 PM   #19
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by Wynaro View Post
LOL Ouch! I have so far got lvl 20 and lvl 30 wands to +9 XD. You could send some money to my paypal account throw some silver at me and I could make you some +9 weps
Haha! Sure, just give me your log in info and I'll send that money right over.

Old 01-03-2008, 03:25 PM   #20
Wynaro
Blue Crab

LOL sure let me get right on that! *packs up and moves to another country*

"What? No! This isn't a suitcase! It's a ... umm... a homemade tower case that I am working on ... ya!" XD
Closed Thread