Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
HeavenlyHaze
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: HeavenlyHaze (M) - HeavenlyRage (F)
Current Level: M: 60, F: 29
Server: Bijou
HeavenlyHaze is on a distinguished road
scroll production skills

does anybody know where one could find the shield increase (T2), vitality (T2) and speed increase (T2) teaching scrolls?
I've heard about anything from going through the abbyss 20-30 upto buying it for (at least) 2,5 gold from others players...
it's not that I don't want to buy them, but it seems more fun to me to try to look for them myself...
HeavenlyHaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by HeavenlyHaze View Post
does anybody know where one could find the shield increase (T2), vitality (T2) and speed increase (T2) teaching scrolls?
I've heard about anything from going through the abbyss 20-30 upto buying it for (at least) 2,5 gold from others players...
it's not that I don't want to buy them, but it seems more fun to me to try to look for them myself...
Good luck. No sarcasm.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:21 PM   #3
HeavenlyHaze
Fire Mushroom

Yeah, that's what I heard too, but still, I like a bit of adventure... So is it true then, that you can only find them in the abbyss 20-30? or are there other places where you could get them as well?
Old 01-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I've gotten a T2 Shield (i think it was) from lvl 20 abyss...

Any abyss above 40 drops T3 instead of T2..

I can only GUESS that the chest at the end of 20-50 tower MIGHT give T2, but I can't imagine anywhere else dropping it...

Best bet is Abyss... if you grind long enough in there you should get something...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
globule
Crab

globule will become famous soon enough
Your favorite Class NPC in Elderine (Keast/Marty...) should have these (The T2 version).
globule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
HeavenlyHaze
Fire Mushroom

no, they don't have it for some T2 scroll production skills (such as shield increase, vitality and speed increase)... anyway, i'll go abyss a little hoping to find some...

just one more quick question (if anyone is still reading): I have a character where I have stone and decomp skills. will the monsters in those lower abysses drop the scroll learning skills, or does your character need those turned on (I'm asking this because otherwise, I'll reset my character and give him new production skills)...
Old 01-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
What they drop will have nothing to do with what your character has learnt...

(just like you get armours for any class regardless of your character's class)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #8
HeavenlyHaze
Fire Mushroom

ok, thread closed then, I suppose...
thank you all for your help!
Old 01-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #9
globule
Crab

globule will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by HeavenlyHaze View Post
no, they don't have it for some T2 scroll production skills (such as shield increase, vitality and speed increase)... anyway, i'll go abyss a little hoping to find some...

just one more quick question (if anyone is still reading): I have a character where I have stone and decomp skills. will the monsters in those lower abysses drop the scroll learning skills, or does your character need those turned on (I'm asking this because otherwise, I'll reset my character and give him new production skills)...
Not that I want to sound repetitive, but did you go check Keast in Elderine?

I know I spent time in the holidays to update the wiki regarding them and my impression was that they do sell the T2 version of ALL scrolls [and that was added in a patch early summer if my memory serve].

At the very least, on Cypion right now, Keast sells Vit, Shield and Speed T2 learning scrolls for 9s [confirmed by my wife who luckily is at home today and playing *sight*].

Let me know if this is a server-specific change as I did not check on Apoline or other servers.
globule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Globule, I think you are correct. I was going to double check when I got home. But if your wife checked then there is no need. Outspark would not make it server specific. I will still check Teva when I get home but I remember when they added them because that was when I quit making them.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote