Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 03:20 AM   #1
MagicBear
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: EchoBear / RadioBear
Current Level: 60 / 62
Server: Teva
MagicBear is on a distinguished road
My build...hmm

Right now my cleric is level 60 and has +50 STR and +25 END. I went with only 25 END because I didn't really care to dedicate to END and I did want some of the shield block so I though heh, I might aswell get half of it. Anyways I'm wondering if I should just go all STR from this point on or maybe add 25 SPR? Would the 25 SPR be beneficial or would it just stretch out my stats to much and make my cleric a huge meh?
Old 02-16-2009, 03:25 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
u've already got 50 in STR... i think u should keep going in STR.. its not really recommend that u spread the stats out to more than 3 free stats..

not to mention that there's a few people that "proved" (or suggest) full STR is better than STR/SPR... i.e. STR works better than Crit from SPR...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-16-2009, 03:48 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
STR for you, because it seems that you really like to.... kill. LOL.

I'm serious, though, cuz if you just want the SPR for the crit it's not really worth it. Better focus on definite damage rather than hoping for a crit.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:10 AM   #4
MagicBear
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: EchoBear / RadioBear
Current Level: 60 / 62
MagicBear is on a distinguished road
Oki Doki, I shall go all STR and mash people .
Old 02-16-2009, 11:42 AM   #5
Azarion
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Don't
Current Level: Play
Server: Anymore.
Azarion is on a distinguished road
For my cleric, I was thinking about doing full STR build, but then I decided 25SPR/Rest in STR build because I wanted crits. I now find that I crit a lot more, yes, but I also have a decent SP pool so I am okay solo, and in parties.

It works for me because it was nearly impossible to find a group that wasn't full of e-tards before lv 30ish, and then I joined a cool guild and lots of guild groups need a cleric, and I have the SP to be able to heal them like crazy without running out of SP.

Also, the SPR is helpful against those pesky KS'ing mages in the abyss .. been having a lot of trouble with that lately myself.
I can only imagine the looks on the faces of all the old white men in the room.
Old 02-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #6
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
That's cool, but the higher you go, the more you'll find that the benefit from that 25 SPR shrinks.

The extra SP you get will be eaten up by the growing SP skill-cost so that it won't even make a difference. Same with the M-Def against Mages.

The extra crit. % though is always worth it.
Closed Thread