Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 07:51 AM   #1
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
How to get to lvl30 in two days

Personal Experience:
I first joined Fiesta in April 2008. It was a cleric, and it took me about 4-5 months to get to lvl40. And only about two weeks ago, I created an archer, and was able to get to lvl32 in two days - playing about 4-5 hours each day.
I'm not a hard grinder, I chat with friends, I talk in shouts with other players, and I just sneak around here and there, slacking off. I guess the lvling method improves as I have been through +lvl25-30s 5-6 times. (Found myself deleting most of them however XD Deleted an archer that I didn't like, another cleric, and a mage)

==============
==============

Anyways! How I was able to lvl my archer to 32 in two days...
#Only do quests when it gives you high exp, otherwise, it would be quite pointless.

--> Lvl1. (points on str)
Get yourself a party with other people in roumen or in forest of tides.
The more the better, stay close to each other so you can help from each other's exp gains. It's 1exp per 1%, so you will level up very fast with Julia's quest etc.
==============
--> Lvl2-5 (points on str)
Continue grinding together with them. By now, you should have gotten 'Aim Shot' at lvl3. This will help you kill mobs better. You can grind on imps, fire mushrooms, being able to kill it before it reaches you.
==============
--> Lvl6-10 (points on str)
Grind alone. Being in a party will give you so much less exp, where as you could be getting twice as much, three times as much soloing. Keep on grinding on Slow slimes, speedy honeyings, crabs, blue crabs. You should be able to easily kill mobs that appear yellow/orange to you.
+ Do slime KQ! It could even level you up by 2-3 levels if done at lvl8-9.
==============
--> Lvl10-15 (points on str)
Continue grinding on harder mobs. Greenkies...phinos. Grind on boogies and pirates in SoG at lvl12-13. Since there are so many of them in one spot, and since the respawn rate is so nice, you can just stand in one spot and kill, target - kill, target - kill.
From lvl14, you could also try grinding on ratmen, wolves.
+ Slime KQ! Although it won't help you much experience-wise, but the completing the quests from Rumenous isn't bad. At lvl15, with poison, you should be able to easily get the king/queen slime kill. (9.3exp!!!)
==============
--> Lvl16-20 (points on str)
At lvl18, you could join Mara KQ for a few times, but since it's not very good exp-wise, I don't recommend you to. It's fun and it's nice to get reward items...but in the end, if gives you about 1.2k for completing the KQ - which is nothing D:
Grind on speedy boogies, smart phinos, kebings, kebing jokers, lizardmen etc.
==============
--> Lvl20! (points on spr for higher crit %)
Job quest! Very easy with aim/evasion/def scrolls (+vit scroll) with an endure buff. Poison skills come very useful here. It will take less than a minute to kill your shadow ._.
==============
--> Lvl20-23 (points on spr)
Well, it's time for you to go to burning hill and start killing some baby bats, gold slimes, perhaps some grave robbers too. This will eat up some of your potions and stones, but it should be worth it.
==============
--> Lvl23-30 (points on spr)
Basically, these levels were used to grind in abyss the whole time. Great drop rate, great exp (about 130-190exp per mob?) They will only hit you between 40-60 with a def scroll. And it's extremely easy to kill one mob.
By grinding in lvl20 abyss, it will allow you to get mats for production, or selling them.

==============
==============

--> Further...
Since one of the recent patches allowed the lvls+16 to enter an abyss, you should be able to grind in lvl20 abyss until lvl36. It will be efficient with good exp to grind on abyss phinos until lvl33. But after that, you should find yourself in lvl30 abyss at lvl34-36 (200-300exp per mob soloing, 200-250exp per mob in a party of three including you), At lvl36-37, it's also a good idea to grind on goblins in lvl40 abyss (about 200-250 exp per mob in a party with another member: I was with a lvl36 pure str fighter when I was lvl36 too...easy - you'd be getting 180-200exp per mob in lvl30 abyss by this time).

Quests from lvl32 are really good, both for your fame points and for your exp and money.
At lvl32, it will come useful to you if you did desert wolves/archons quest, gives you about +50% exp.
At lvl33, Purging the moonlight tomb quest will level you up to lvl33 because it gives you 92k exp
At lvl34, shrine torch quest which gives you 15k exp.

Doing Robo KQs is good, when you complete it. If not, it would've been a waste of time. By finishing the quests for Robo KQ, it will give you about 90k exp.

If you're not satisfied with the drop rate in lvl40 abyss - as it's quite bad...
It's a good idea to accept offers from +lvl50 fighters to join you in lvl50 abyss. Now, this will give you about (300-400exp per mob at lvl36 in a party of 3 including you). As an archer, you can help the high level people by poisoning and using AOE attacks to the mobs, even better with crit dmg, and high aim thanks to your class - you won't miss much.

At lvl37-40, do ghost/bone imps/procks/hobs quests as well as grinding in abysses, that should level you up easily. And they should not even be hard for you to kill them with the good crit %, and massive dmg and poison skills you would have by now.

==============
==============
Any comments, suggestions to improve this will be welcome.

==From Andromeda==
You get a 120% exp boost card at lvl20, which you can use accordingly to the guide. Grinding in abyss (hopefully without getting killed) will give you about 228-240 exp when you would normally getting 180-200(?). Since you can get to lvl30 in two days using this guide - or even 1 perhaps, according to Andromeda, you can continue using the exp boost card at higher levels with lots of mob quests...which will provide you more exp than usual.
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel

Last edited by bloodrops; 11-20-2008 at 07:34 AM..
Old 11-19-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Very nice guide!! Wish I would have loved to have something like this when I was starting.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #3
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

Ah thank you ^_^
When I saw your name I was scared you'd point out anything that I might've done wrong lol, but I guess that wasn't it.

And yeah, I wish there was someone to tell me about this for my lvl5x cleric and a fighter...since they took such a long time to level up ._. and...horrible build too

Thanks for taking your time reading it
Comatose
You take the pain I feel
The way You make me feel

Old 11-19-2008, 06:55 PM   #4
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Can get to Lv 30 in 1 day (Any class). There is a quest you get somewhere when you hit Lv 20 you receive a 20% 3 day exp boost card
Old 11-20-2008, 02:36 AM   #5
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Can get to Lv 30 in 1 day (Any class). There is a quest you get somewhere when you hit Lv 20 you receive a 20% 3 day exp boost card
Lol lucky new people...We didnt have that when I started either.....Outspark made it too easy for the low levels.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-20-2008, 07:18 AM   #6
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Hmm...yeah, thanks for reminding me that. But isn't that just a 120% exp boost card?
If you get that a lvl20, and grind on kebings which will give you about...around 22 exp each...using the 120% exp card will only give you about 4-5exp more.

The whole point of this guide was to suggest people to not only do quests but also grind in abyss and on higher level mobs when and where. I guess the exp boost card will come useful in abyss. I will add that
Comatose
You take the pain I feel
The way You make me feel

Old 11-20-2008, 07:37 AM   #7
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
lol my cleric hit 20 in 2 days. for me, that alone was really a stunning feat. but yea, nice guide (though the abyss bit should be revised. i don't recommend lvls 1 - 30 to visit abyss. just do it the old way xD).

-------------------------------------------------
Old 11-20-2008, 07:45 AM   #8
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

Haha wow you're online
Well, lvl1-19 shouldn't be in abyss D:
That's...suicidal.
But for archers, going into abyss at lvl20 is pretty good.
They can protect themselves unlike clerics XP
I started going to the abyss when I was at lvl20 on my archer - you met her
And even though there were some random attackers, I was able to use poison skills, which scared them off ._.
The endure buffs and scrolls helped.
Comatose
You take the pain I feel
The way You make me feel

Old 01-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #9
Gaara
Hero Slime

Gaara is on a distinguished road
Do u have a guide on lvl 40-50? cuz me and probably some1 else would need that

Level 5x Fighter Sword_Demon
Both Teva
Level 2X Cleric Luskan
Old 01-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #10
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
If the last post in the thread is older than a month old, please do not post in the thread. Feel free to start a new topic. But threads older than a month are considered dead.

I do not think there is a guide from 40-50, but you can try looking here to see if you find anything to help you out.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread