Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 09:29 PM   #1
Etania
King Crab

In-Game Name: Etania
Current Level: 44
Server: Epith
Etania is on a distinguished road
AoE archer

ok, what is the best build and skill empowerment for an archer that is going to be AoE for parties.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #2
Rof
oh look! nvm!

Tournaments Won: 26

In-Game Name: Rofellos, Lithon_Jr
Current Level: 7x, 4x
Server: Teva
Rof has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rof Send a message via Yahoo to Rof
purely STR/SPR.

full empowerment on:

SP consumption on all AOE skills

Cooldown on multi shot. dont need to empower CD of nature's mist coz for me its good enough..11 secs i think?not sure! lol

the rest is up to you...lol!but i think its best to empower SP consumption/cooldown on most archer skills...(which i didnt do! LMAO!)

G____G Member
Signature courtesy of Yosei! <3
And I also want you to visit
Rofelandia. Thanks! lol
Are you daring to challenge MY BRUTE?

G____G Antics...

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
What are rolling pins?

Bowling pins?
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
-come feel stupid with me ralath-
Old 06-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #3
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
I would take the extra points into the CD of Mist...You can never cast it fast enough. And now better that you can cast it while running. Everything else Master Rof got it right. 25SPR/REST STR With maybe STR/END Armor and rings.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 06-21-2008, 06:14 PM   #4
Horror
Phino

In-Game Name: 전설
Current Level: 38
Horror is an unknown quantity at this point
I just started my AoE archer 3 days ago, and I'm lv30. Here's what I did and it works wonders.

Stats: FULL SPR, Yes, I realize the critical bonus becomes minuscule after 25. In my opinion, every bit of crit bonus helps. You are attacking 5+ mobs at once which means you have a chance to crit on every one of them. I have 6% crit from my stats,8% from bow, 1% from earrings,%5 from suit, and I could get glasses to get an extra 3%. Not to mention the +9 crossbow helps. Critical is the most important thing when it comes to this build. The SPR bonus is great also because the AoE skill sp consumption is quite a lot.

Skills: 5 on cool time for multi shot, 5 on damage, 5 on sp consumption. That's all i have for now. The cool time is absolutely necessary. The base is 7, and with the empowerment it is 2.1. Damage is also useful because it is the only skill you're going to be using besides nature's protection and nature's mist for a while. Same reason to add to SP consumption. I would also recommend adding cool time to both nature spells and maybe adding damage to nature's mist.

Weapon: Crossbow. Why? More Damage, more crit. You don't need to rely on weapon speed when you're AoEing because with the 2.1 sec cast for Multi-shot. You will get 1 shot in between your multi-shots wether you're using a bow, or a crossbow. Unless, you're slow at casting, then you will get a WHOLE 2 SHOTS.

Teva-전설/38 Archer
Old 06-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
Str/Dex?
Old 06-22-2008, 12:31 AM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
DEX doesnt give much to Archers, or any class in that case. It makes the mobs miss maybe one once in a while. We never miss by the time we get natures mist. Stick with SPR/STR and get DEX on some of your equipment. I have 2 CG Rngs with STR/DEX on them. I even outdmg archers my same lv with +9 xbows,I have a +9 NPC bow, with my stats and equipt.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 06-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #7
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I hate hate hate hate Multi-shot.

By the time I finish casting it the mages would've already Bursted and my shot would've been for nothing (not to mention SP, which it costs a lot of o__o )
Although it ends up with a lower cooldown than Mist fully empowered, you have to remember to add those two seconds that it takes to cast ... =o=
It also doesn't upgrade after lvl 60 I hear ...

Nice enough damage, but at the same time I can shoot out more Mist than Multis.
I find myself prefering to use single target skills (with the exception of venomous) instead of multi sometimes ... 1) because I like to kill vivis. Gives me a sense of triumph and really, single target shots kill better than multi and 2) cast time is much lower.
However, if you don't use multi you might find yourself having thousands of mobs chasing you at 1HP unless you use another AoE skill first. I've died so many times like that @__@

When solo-AoEing, I prefer not to use Multi because Mist can be cast while running since it's a poison. With a 2 second cast time, you'll have all your mobs on your back by the time you're finished casting =w=

Yeah LOL. Rants about Multi Shot.

{ enraya ! }
Old 06-22-2008, 09:03 PM   #8
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
I hate hate hate hate Multi-shot.

By the time I finish casting it the mages would've already Bursted and my shot would've been for nothing (not to mention SP, which it costs a lot of o__o )
Although it ends up with a lower cooldown than Mist fully empowered, you have to remember to add those two seconds that it takes to cast ... =o=
It also doesn't upgrade after lvl 60 I hear ...

Nice enough damage, but at the same time I can shoot out more Mist than Multis.
I find myself prefering to use single target skills (with the exception of venomous) instead of multi sometimes ... 1) because I like to kill vivis. Gives me a sense of triumph and really, single target shots kill better than multi and 2) cast time is much lower.
However, if you don't use multi you might find yourself having thousands of mobs chasing you at 1HP unless you use another AoE skill first. I've died so many times like that @__@

When solo-AoEing, I prefer not to use Multi because Mist can be cast while running since it's a poison. With a 2 second cast time, you'll have all your mobs on your back by the time you're finished casting =w=

Yeah LOL. Rants about Multi Shot.
If I'm not mistaken, AoE Bleed level 75 has the same Cast Time with Multi-Shot o_o

lol~

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 06-22-2008, 09:19 PM   #9
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
The effect of AoE bleed + poison = Beastly

Justifies cast-time.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:52 AM   #10
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
^ good point XD

Besides, as a poison, Piercing should be able to be cast while running while multi can't be. Right? o-o

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread