Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 12:17 PM   #11
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road

This doesn't sound very good XD. I'm going to try the Golden Hill KQ when I get back from Taiwan and see how long I last
Old 07-27-2007, 03:44 PM   #12
ChaosTassadar
Imp

ChaosTassadar is on a distinguished road
I tried the mara KQ quite a number of times, and only won once, due to what i suspect was very suspicious behavior. (someone asked if we were ready to win, after we got to the boat, and we all didnt want to die, and then the success popped up without anyone even going on the boat...) I didnt receive any items from my treasure chest, and only got just under 2k xp for completing it. At level 20, i only got 33% from the entire quest. All the other times failed though. KQ's arent the best way to level any more it seems, because of the great difficulty in completing them, and the lack of good rewards makes it just seem like a waste of time, unless u have high level people with good gear, and great organization.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:51 PM   #13
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by ChaosTassadar View Post
I tried the mara KQ quite a number of times, and only won once, due to what i suspect was very suspicious behavior. (someone asked if we were ready to win, after we got to the boat, and we all didnt want to die, and then the success popped up without anyone even going on the boat...) I didnt receive any items from my treasure chest, and only got just under 2k xp for completing it. At level 20, i only got 33% from the entire quest. All the other times failed though. KQ's arent the best way to level any more it seems, because of the great difficulty in completing them, and the lack of good rewards makes it just seem like a waste of time, unless u have high level people with good gear, and great organization.
Hey, I think I was there with you, and ya we won without even going to the boat...

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:12 PM   #14
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
Originally Posted by ChaosTassadar View Post
By the sound of that, it seems someone was either abusing a glitch or hacking.

I failed my first KQ last night. I had the King Slime and 2 Prince Slimes after me. My Heal must've made them aggro. I guess I'll have to use some stones next time. <_<

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:17 PM   #15
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i forgot, the last KQ i tried last night someone said to just run past them so we didn't fight most of the things there. this got us through to the first legendary marlow pretty easily but unfortunately it didn't leave us ranged people much room to run when it came after us. also i don't think we had any tankers besides scissors again
Old 07-28-2007, 12:53 AM   #16
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
I tried the Mara KQ today, but we had a boatload of idiots.

They got slaughtered halfway through, I was the last one left. ._.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:05 AM   #17
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i tried the mara quest again today. we could've beat it, we had more than 1 tanker and multiple clerics. we weren't attacking everything and just tried to get through as fast as possible. some people still went out of the way and attacked extra but we were able to mostly kill all those. but the first problem was with the first mara. who ever was tanking couldn't seem to hold it and i lost my lives right there. the next problem was at the last boat. the first one tehy pulled wasn't the right one but we took care of it. then i don't know who it was but somebody lured 2 or 3 of the bosses and of course we were wiped out.
Closed Thread