Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 01:42 PM   #31
ChaosTassadar
Imp

ChaosTassadar is on a distinguished road

Can u pot while stunned?

edit, pot meaning using stones or pots, or hp or sp.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #32
Niion
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: Don't Believe anything I post D:
Current Level: 90% Of my posts are made of lies.
Niion is on a distinguished road
yes you can, but you can't use heal
Old 07-05-2007, 01:54 PM   #33
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
You may heal with pots in stones in stuns.

You guys put up some great points but in the end whoever has the most clerics is usually the victor in most fights i have seen.

What people seem to be angry about though is the 1v1 duels.

But anyway, lets just WAIT till outspark releases thier balancing changes.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 07-05-2007 at 01:59 PM..
Old 07-06-2007, 04:26 AM   #34
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Well, I only started a cleric but I did notice that there natural growth rate sucks. They get 3 points in str and 1 in everything else. While Archers get like 2 str and 4 or 5 dex added each lvl. Fighters get END and STR. Clerics are great but there aren't invincible
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 07-06-2007, 05:22 AM   #35
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
yes you can pot/stone through stun lol..but with people on they wont be enough to save you.

and the growth doesnt suck it jus all goes into str an its more then 3 per lvl im not clear as to how many because i never counted them ;D

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-

Last edited by +Tequila+; 07-06-2007 at 06:04 AM..
Old 07-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #36
Psylex
Hero Slime

Psylex is on a distinguished road
I play a cleric, and I think they are good as they are. However, I noticed how sparky said that archers just need to use speed scroll then kite to piss Clerics off. I don't like the scroll reasoning because all classes can use it so bringing up using scrolls is rather pointless is it not? The question is not whether Clerics should be nerfed, because I personally don't think they should. But do you guys believe that Archers are a bit gimped? Should there be any improvements on archers? And yes, I hear about the traps, but since we can only really go on our experiences on CB1, we can't really conclude on how affective traps are. Personally, I'd rather have a mage then an archer for KQ runs, if I were given the choice. And I just don't see archers bringing something extremely big to the PvP game. Unless you guys would like to show me some great uses of Archers, in comparison to other classes. I'd be happy to watch and listen with open ears. I don't claim to be an expert of this game, though I am very analytical of it. So any constructive criticisms would be much appreciated.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:36 PM   #37
Revy
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Revy
Revy is on a distinguished road
As it was said before, speaking about 1on1 is pointless. The one who losses an 1on1 fight is the one who runs out of money earlier (so can't buy more stones). Lol.

The issue about Clerics is that they can make everything a good tank - even an lvl15 mage. Saying crap like "absorb lasts 30 seconds and only absorbs an X amout of damage"... That "only X amout" is actually more than the max life of any class on 5 level higher than the casting cleric. And 30 second is far enough, as long as the cooldown is less than 30 sec (and it is, or? O.o).
Team battles are just a hunt for supportless and low leveled people. Focusing Clerics is out of the question, they can't be killed fast enough, and if you succeed killing them, in max. 8 seconds they're back (that's a laggy respawn + the idle state).
And i feel PATHETIC when i'm running around trying to get close to lvl20 mages from their black-point (their back of the camera) to 2 hit K.O. them. But that's the only way to kill someone in the current PvP system - as long as the clerics are doing their job properly.
In the end, the guild winning (if the guilds have around the same amout of same leveled people fighting, of course) is the one posessing more and better Clerics, and i don't feel that's right.
A Guild War should be a Guild War, not a Cleric War.

@ Rokaraged, his first post: healing animation being canceled is not an issue. All skill animation can be canceled after the effect (eg.: projectile, buff, heal, damage) is done. Fighters can cancel every one of their skills, i can release 4 damage-dealing spells into you while you hit me twice. In this point of view, Clerics are in disadvantage because they don't have too many attack skills.

Last edited by Revy; 07-06-2007 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: Reply to Rokaraged added.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #38
Synelia
Bone Imp

In-Game Name: Synelia
Current Level: 34
Synelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Synelia
first i must say (lately) thanks teq for talking about me and Sanshi sweetly about our time with Teva. I think most of the time it was just us.

But anyways, I tend to get a cleric on me who will always spam invinc on themselves. You can see where this would piss me off so much. Cause here I am needing to use my HP and SP stones to keep attacking while the asshole just heals himself and invincs himself. And sometimes there is more than one on me. And what do I have? Absolutely nothing. I can give them poison and bleeding but what good is it? they'll just heal it off. I know not all clerics are like this, but the ones I meet in PvP are always like this.

I would be lying if I completely hated the clerics though, I am not stupid of what their invinc does for me too (if I should tank which sometimes I do). It's just frustrating for me to just sit there just keep hitting knowing i'll never break the shield and he'll put up a new one soon and the status would not be a bother to him either. I've had my fair share of help from outside clerics before. Once I was the only one on in my old guild (Tachoink) and there was a war that just started on us..or rather me...from a new guild Oblivion. A couple of outside clerics invinc me a few times and sometimes healed me..of course me being overruned by clerics themselves...needless to say I won it even before HQ GW them too. But I wouldn't have won, I don't think, without the help of outside clerics. What I would have to do is use up all my elderine scrolls to get off target and take out the ones without shield hoping i can kill them before they shield the person i target. Believe me, I hate sneaking up, but sometimes I have to in order to actually get a hit in.

So Clerics are a double edge sword imo. Sorry for the ranting and stuff you are free to murder me now >.>
Old 07-06-2007, 08:23 PM   #39
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by Psylex View Post
I play a cleric, and I think they are good as they are. However, I noticed how sparky said that archers just need to use speed scroll then kite to piss Clerics off. I don't like the scroll reasoning because all classes can use it so bringing up using scrolls is rather pointless is it not? The question is not whether Clerics should be nerfed, because I personally don't think they should. But do you guys believe that Archers are a bit gimped? Should there be any improvements on archers? And yes, I hear about the traps, but since we can only really go on our experiences on CB1, we can't really conclude on how affective traps are. Personally, I'd rather have a mage then an archer for KQ runs, if I were given the choice. And I just don't see archers bringing something extremely big to the PvP game. Unless you guys would like to show me some great uses of Archers, in comparison to other classes. I'd be happy to watch and listen with open ears. I don't claim to be an expert of this game, though I am very analytical of it. So any constructive criticisms would be much appreciated.
Archers bring something very important to pvp...DEGEN...which if they knew the game and knew thier class they would know that they can stack Skill 1 and Skill 2: if you wish to dispute me on that then go ahead but Ive had it done to me so you're point is moot

Originally Posted by Revy View Post
As it was said before, speaking about 1on1 is pointless. The one who losses an 1on1 fight is the one who runs out of money earlier (so can't buy more stones). Lol.

The issue about Clerics is that they can make everything a good tank - even an lvl15 mage. Saying crap like "absorb lasts 30 seconds and only absorbs an X amout of damage"... That "only X amout" is actually more than the max life of any class on 5 level higher than the casting cleric. And 30 second is far enough, as long as the cooldown is less than 30 sec (and it is, or? O.o).
Team battles are just a hunt for supportless and low leveled people. Focusing Clerics is out of the question, they can't be killed fast enough, and if you succeed killing them, in max. 8 seconds they're back (that's a laggy respawn + the idle state).
And i feel PATHETIC when i'm running around trying to get close to lvl20 mages from their black-point (their back of the camera) to 2 hit K.O. them. But that's the only way to kill someone in the current PvP system - as long as the clerics are doing their job properly.
In the end, the guild winning (if the guilds have around the same amout of same leveled people fighting, of course) is the one posessing more and better Clerics, and i don't feel that's right.
A Guild War should be a Guild War, not a Cleric War.

@ Rokaraged, his first post: healing animation being canceled is not an issue. All skill animation can be canceled after the effect (eg.: projectile, buff, heal, damage) is done. Fighters can cancel every one of their skills, i can release 4 damage-dealing spells into you while you hit me twice. In this point of view, Clerics are in disadvantage because they don't have too many attack skills.
Any game where the Guild War has no death timer will be a healer war...or Simply whoever has the better players etc etc will win. But before CB2 is over ill hit lvl 60 so i can add more fuel to the fire...when all the clerics are Paladins even without Invincible Ill see how you like us beatin the living daylights out you.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 07-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #40
Synelia
Bone Imp

In-Game Name: Synelia
Current Level: 34
Synelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Synelia
*new goal in game: kick Teq's ass!* xD
Closed Thread